Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pepin - Eggs - Awesome!

Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
I love watching Jacques Pepin! It's just EGGS for cryin' out loud! But SOOO many ways to prepare them!

Looking for ideas? Here are TEN!

Hard boiled with spinach, white sauce and cheese...

On a toast "bowl" with mushrooms 

Assorted - peas, heavy cream, ham, croutons

Herbs, crouton and carrot purée

"American" mushroom omelette and classic French omelette

Flat potato, onion, tomato omelette

All beautiful! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QIDHla6iA

You're welcome!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
  • Lvnthedrm
    Lvnthedrm Posts: 153
    Thanks. Have made his french omelette many times. May have to try those french scrambled eggs. Nice trick adding the raw egg and cream at the end.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Lvnthedrm said:
    Thanks. Have made his french omelette many times. May have to try those french scrambled eggs. Nice trick adding the raw egg and cream at the end.
    Ha! I have tried to make his French omelette a few times. This is the best one. The others tasted the same, but...

I gotta try the tomato/potato one at the end!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut