Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Biting your lip - OT

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,492
edited July 2018 in Off Topic
Okay, those of us in the military world can totally relate to this, and those in the corporate world, probably just as much.  Watch the video below, skip to about the 0:52 mark....

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/2189076801123798/

Watch them half-dozen Airmen stand, stoically, without cracking a smile or even moving an eyeball!  What strength and determination!  They knew they had Hell to pay and a good dressing-down if they did otherwise; God Bless our men in uniform!!  

EDIT:  Just a rumour I've heard, but I guess these things are just thick over the central US (the fly-over states).  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,121
    Options
    Botch said:
    Okay, those of us in the military world can totally relate to this, and those in the corporate world, probably just as much.  Watch the video below, skip to about the 0:52 mark....

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/2189076801123798/

Watch them half-dozen Airmen stand, stoically, without cracking a smile or even moving an eyeball!  What strength and determination!  They knew they had Hell to pay and a good dressing-down if they did otherwise; God Bless our men in uniform!!  

EDIT:  Just a rumour I've heard, but I guess these things are just thick over the central US (the fly-over states).  
     I tried to watch the video, but it was stealth.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Yeah.  Like These fine members of our Navy did in 2009.

https://youtu.be/l1DO388jsf8
    Flint, Michigan
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Stealth planes absolutely can be completely invisible.  A friend of mine has one.

Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    blasting said:

Stealth planes absolutely can be completely invisible.  A friend of mine has one.

I am a fan of stealth clothes.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited July 2018
    Options

I've never thought of stealth clothes.  They sounds scary and dangerous,  but in certain situations (like with Wonder Woman) they seem like the right weapons to employ.   You sir, are a first class idea man!

Flint, Michigan
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    Trump Derangement Sindrone.  Go see a Doctor man because you suffering from it!
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @botch that’s some solid hand picking of young warriors right there. They probably got a 4 hour brief and drill to practice that stone face. 

There’s a reason you never see a handful of junior officers in a shot like that. One of us will always be in the back like....

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    I know I never couldn't done it.   ;)

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Botch said:
    I know I never couldn't done it.   ;)
     So you are saying you could have done it?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    You mean they’re not actually invisible?  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    They’re the invisablest planes the world has ever seen. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Wait "The empemperor's clothes are invisible" who knew? And when?
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    You do not want your $100 million plane to be invisible.  You need to show your bling off!

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options