Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I wouldn’t be advertising publicly if I were shooting rabbits out of season. 
    You would be if they were destroying your property. They have varmint status here, in the city. Got #10 tonight.
    It ain't hunting, it is protecting. Most people set out poison. I am a bit more humane, with instant lights out.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I think someone as worldly as Ron would know not to post his illegal activity on the public interwebz.    Some other people, not so much.
    Options
    Just got 3 bags of Rockwood off the Ace site for like $70. Ships free to store which works for me. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @DoubleEgger in TN there are specific nuisance critters that can be trapped and/or eradicated year around if you don’t intend on using their pelt or Meat. I’m sure KY has similar (albeit unusual commonwealth) laws. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    @DoubleEgger in TN there are specific nuisance critters that can be trapped and/or eradicated year around if you don’t intend on using their pelt or Meat. I’m sure KY has similar (albeit unusual commonwealth) laws. 
    I think Kentucky has exceptions for necrophiliacs into beastiality 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    You would be if they were destroying your property. They have varmint status here, in the city. Got #10 tonight.
    It ain't hunting, it is protecting. Most people set out poison. I am a bit more humane, with instant lights out.
    You’ve never felt the wrath of the DNR. You’ll get less time for aggravated assault around here. You just have to keep your business on the DL (at least in GA) 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Wait...this is a public forum? 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    You’ve never felt the wrath of the DNR. You’ll get less time for aggravated assault around here. You just have to keep your business on the DL (at least in GA) 
    I’m sure you could rent Maddie if you have an issue Michael. She can kill cats with wreckless abandon, surely a mere bunny wouldn’t be an issue. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I’m sure you could rent Maddie if you have an issue Michael. She can kill cats with wreckless abandon, surely a mere bunny wouldn’t be an issue. 
    I can shoot a dime at 100ft every time with my old school crossman pellet gun.  ;)
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    But the DNR won’t fine you for hippy’s dog. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    But the DNR won’t fine you for hippy’s dog. 
    Hahaha. That dog is on strike 2. Maddie will be half way to Florida right now just hearing Robin tell this to Pattie

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• nolaegghead
    Options

edited July 2018
    Options
    fried up some pig anus tonight.  very tender

@SGH

Options
    I had a basenji that could catch rabbits better than my greyhound.....she could turn on a dime and he couldn't. Sight to behold. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    fried up some pig anus tonight.  very tender
    I knew I would eventually win you over. Now if I could only get you to shave =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    @nolaegghead - some worked over and well-stretched anal goodness right there. Great looking plate.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I can shoot a dime at 100ft every time with my old school crossman pellet gun.  ;)
    I will have to agree, the Crossman is the real deal. Once I got it dialed in, I have not missed a head shot yet. Using pellet hollow points, results are immediate. At half strength, it puts a pellet through the plastic soda bottles filled with water.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    Options
    Getting ready to shave with a new soap. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Scottie and his shaving fetish are the new Zebra Mussels on the forum.

Well done, my friend.  This is level 11 trolling, I've only been able to achieve maybe a 7.
    Options
    I’d wear that out @blasting
  • YukonRon
    Options
    @blasting, that looks phenomenal. I have not had that meal in ages, and always loved it..
    I have to try that soon. Great Plate.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    Options
    blasting said:

Not the prettiest plate

I don’t see a darn thing wrong with it. It looks mighty fine from where I’m sitting.  

Status- Standing by.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    WIT and WIZ.   Farking good.  
    I know there are better spots, but this is the first time I’ve had my whole family along for the ride.  
    Reading terminal tomorrow and Dalessandro‘s Thursday. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    thetrim said:
    WIT and WIZ.   Farking good.  
    I know there are better spots, but this is the first time I’ve had my whole family along for the ride.  
    Reading terminal tomorrow and Dalessandro‘s Thursday. 
    Dude, you're in my backyard. GET OFF MY LAWN!!! Seriously though, enjoy your visit to the City of Brotherly Love. How long are you in town?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Just looked at the clock.   Reading terminal later today.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Options
    Scottie and his shaving fetish are the new Zebra Mussels on the forum...
    +1 for the excellent analogy.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk