Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA - Coupon from Ace

Options
mEGG_My_Day
mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
edited June 2018 in Off Topic

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    That's a regional coupon I believe.  Click on that link, and enter your ZIP code.  It may come up in your region, but it doesn't come up for the St. Louis stores.

I have yet to figure out how all that works.  :(
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    That's a regional coupon I believe.  Click on that link, and enter your ZIP code.  It may come up in your region, but it doesn't come up for the St. Louis stores.

I have yet to figure out how all that works.  :(
    Yep, I changed location to where I am at in California and the ad is good at several near me but when I put in a St. Louis zip code there was a different type of coupon and some stores had none at all in that area.  

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Yeah we have a chain of stores in STL that isn't part of the St. Louis ad group--they had their own flyers rather than doing the co-op with the other guys.
  • Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    Options
    My Ace is not running this ad either.
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Appreciate you trying to help but I have spent an hour trying to use this coupon.  I have an Ace near me that shows the ad but cannot apply it to my cart.  Only appears to be valid instore, and of course my store would have to have it shipped as a pick up location.  Oh well..we tried lol
  • pescadorzih
    pescadorzih Posts: 926
    Options
    My store has is honoring it. Looks like I have to swing by and pick up another bag of Rockwood. =)
    SE PA
    XL, Lg, Mini max and OKJ offset
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    I just got an email with it from Ace Rewards so at least all the Dallas Area Ace Hardware's are honoring it. Gonna go get me another bag of Rockwood to stock up.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Works in Atlanta

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Nope on NOLA.