Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PSA - Coupon from Ace

mEGG_My_DaymEGG_My_Day Posts: 833
edited June 27 in Off Topic
Memphis, TN 
LBGE, SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, Akorn (still in the box)

Comments

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,410
    That's a regional coupon I believe.  Click on that link, and enter your ZIP code.  It may come up in your region, but it doesn't come up for the St. Louis stores.

I have yet to figure out how all that works.  :(
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 303
    That's a regional coupon I believe.  Click on that link, and enter your ZIP code.  It may come up in your region, but it doesn't come up for the St. Louis stores.

I have yet to figure out how all that works.  :(
    Yep, I changed location to where I am at in California and the ad is good at several near me but when I put in a St. Louis zip code there was a different type of coupon and some stores had none at all in that area.  

Orange, CA - LBGE
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,410
    Yeah we have a chain of stores in STL that isn't part of the St. Louis ad group--they had their own flyers rather than doing the co-op with the other guys.
  • BrasonBrason Posts: 308
    My Ace is not running this ad either.
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • stv8rstv8r Posts: 725
    Appreciate you trying to help but I have spent an hour trying to use this coupon.  I have an Ace near me that shows the ad but cannot apply it to my cart.  Only appears to be valid instore, and of course my store would have to have it shipped as a pick up location.  Oh well..we tried lol
  • pescadorzihpescadorzih Posts: 883
    My store has is honoring it. Looks like I have to swing by and pick up another bag of Rockwood. =)
    SE PA
    XL, Mini max
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 1,673
    I just got an email with it from Ace Rewards so at least all the Dallas Area Ace Hardware's are honoring it. Gonna go get me another bag of Rockwood to stock up.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, 36" Stainless Blackstone Griddle, Contemplating which size Egg to get next. Cast Iron Hoarder.

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"- Davy Crockett

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,881
    Works in Atlanta

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,382
    Nope on NOLA.