Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

College Baseball.....big weekend of Super Regionals to determine who plays in the CWS......

Comments

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Legume said:
    I missed it yesterday, but Kody Clemens is a jack wagon 
    Jack wagon, does that mean he hits lots of HRs, or he didn’t fall far from the tree.
    You don’t have to hit a lot of home runs to be a jack wagon.  You also don’t have to show up your opponent.  Take you trip around the bases and get your asss in the dug out.  
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited June 2018
    Legume said:
    Jack wagon, does that mean he hits lots of HRs, or he didn’t fall far from the tree.
    You don’t have to hit a lot of home runs to be a jack wagon.  You also don’t have to show up your opponent.  Take you trip around the bases and get your asss in the dug out.  
    Mr. Bitterman always teaching today's youth how to to play the game of baseball 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Legume said:
    What do you expect from a kid whose brothers are named Koby, Kory, and Kaci?  A strikeout? 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Legume said:
    Yeah, well, that the second answer.  I’m sure he’s been raised a bit differently than his Pops was.  I haven’t seen any of the games lately, just following online or radio.
  • theyolksonyou
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    Yeah, well, that the second answer.  I’m sure he’s been raised a bit differently than his Pops was.  I haven’t seen any of the games lately, just following online or radio.
    He tries that crap at the next level, he’ll be wearing the next pitch.  Maybe high on his body. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Dook fell and the yardbirds are down by 5 in 2. Not a good start for the forum favorites here. Lol
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Ain’t lookin purty hippie 
  • Hook em! Glad to get through that one. Those boys at TN TECH can swing the bats and run. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • My pigs are looking good. 

Little Rock, AR

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    He tries that crap at the next level, he’ll be wearing the next pitch.  Maybe high on his body. 
    Yeah, funny thing is, his dad would’ve been the one to tattoo him back in the day.
  • northGAcock
    My pigs are looking good. 
    Congrats.....we did not have the pitching to compete with you on game three. All the best in the CWS.

• northGAcock
    Ain’t lookin purty hippie 
    Was downright ugly. I left in the first down two nothing and went outside and watered the plants. It was too painful to watch.

• My pigs are looking good. 
    Congrats.....we did not have the pitching to compete with you on game three. All the best in the CWS.
    Thanks man. Gonna be a tough cws. Our side is loaded. I wont be surprised to see miss state come out of the other side. 

Little Rock, AR

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Some really fine baseball being played! 
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Tough loss for my Tigers last night. But what a season! Picked to finish 6th in the SEC during the preseason to giving the top-ranked defending national champs all they wanted! War Eagle!
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Should be a good World Series. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    Having attended one a while back.....I would go back in a minute regardless if i had a team in the show. Omaha does a great job. The one i went to was actually in the old Rossenblatt Stadium just before the demolished it. The new one was close to being complete (construction) so haven't had the opportunity to catch the new venue. 

• setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    My nephew Sam Tweedt plays for OSU number 12 an cheers their way is appreciated.... good luck to all.
  • BizGreenEgg
    BizGreenEgg Posts: 301
    setdahook said:
    My nephew Sam Tweedt plays for OSU number 12 an cheers their way is appreciated.... good luck to all.
    Local kid from here in Salem.  When he's on he has some filthy stuff.  I believe he had TJ surgery last year, so he's been a little inconsistent, but he's gotten better as the year has gone on.  I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do next year as a senior.
    Large BGE & mini stepchild & a KJ Jr.
    The damp PNW 
  • Hoping my Hogs can make a little noise.  I can't wait for Sunday.  

Little Rock, AR

• Hoping my Hogs can make a little noise.  I can't wait for Sunday.  
    We will have to see about that @Biggreenpharmacist ;).  Hopefully the horns can make a little more noise.  Good luck.  Can't wait until Sunday.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • tml1230
    Is it me ??...or is there really something very special and entertaining (perhaps inspirational ) about college athletics......football , baseball or basketball....
    how can you not cheer for for small college like Gonzaga who consistently make it to the sweet 16?

Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • tml1230
    Just to be clear ....I love the SEC... 
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Hotty Toddy, go Rebels!!!
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • theyolksonyou
    Them hogs are finding the acorns!
  • theyolksonyou
  • northGAcock
    Crickets.....
    Great game last night (Hail State)