Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Adulting, kinda, with Beef

bgebrent
bgebrent Posts: 19,636
Had two of our boys up this weekend for boating and feeding.  We made it our first annual beef fest.  We have so much angus from my BIL and, they've never entered the Waygu realm.  14 in all.  Smoked a 14# black SRF brisket Friday (No I didn't work) with white oak.  Served with all the typical sides.  To a T, "thats the best meat I've ever had".  Of course Nicholes sides of corn on the cob, mac & cheese etc rocked.

You surely know what the plated shots would look like. None taken due to eating.

Saturday night I cooked up 14 angus steaks on the XL, ribeyes, t-bones and sirloins, served with all the imaginable fixins, no pics other than the sunset cruise afterwards.

The Blackstone was in action all weekend.  Did snap some French toast.

Not all the par-cooked bacon for my bacon-wrapped bbq shrimp.  I’m getting lazy it would seem.  Hope you had a great weekend too.
Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

Comments