Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lost my favorite grilling buddy yesterday

Options
13»

Comments

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Great pics fence!! There's just something about the fat belly on a puppy!!!!
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    Great pics fence!! There's just something about the fat belly on a puppy!!!!
    Couldn't agree more! Thank you!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    Options
    beagle pups are always a blast.....fine looking fella right there!!!!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Remember the great times and the smiles he gave you and your’s. In my 68 laps of the sun, have lost 6 of the best friends ever. Wish I could say it gets easier. Condolences.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Love the pics, just remember the good times.  Made me hug mine.
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • jimdgreat1
    jimdgreat1 Posts: 175
    Options
    Godspeed Max. May we see all our pets again.

XLBGE - LBGE - Charbroil gasgrill

Wichita Kansas

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Options
    Fence, like everyone above, i  share and feel your pain. we were blessed to have our english bulldog ike for 11 wonderful years before he passed 3 years ago. my wife and i said "no more" ....as we never wanted to go through that pain and sense of loss again, and no dog could ever replace Ike. 
    About 10 months ago ...after seeing that  TV commercial "running with the BULLdogs" my wife started watching   Utube videos of bulldog puppies. i said NO way....
    we brought home a bug dog pup named Gator 4 months ago and just celebrated his 6 month birthday. it has been a wonderful and blessed experience.
    Probably 2-3 times a week  although not intentionally ...but after 11 years of habit... call out.. "ike" ..when trying to get his attention. My wife and i both smile when one of us does that....
    i suspect Ike would be ok with that. I think Max would too..
    again, our condolences and all the best to your family. be safe.

Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • vegas slim
    vegas slim Posts: 92
    Options
    i am sorry for your loss and know the hurt all 2 well 
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @tml1230 what a great story about Ike and Gator! Good news is that Ike and Max are together running around...no pain! Thank you for sharing!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA