Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: SRF 20% off Gold Grade Briskets TODAY

Options
2»

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Please. Don’t share this with anyone outside this forum, but if you enter GOGOLD20L, you‘ll ensure you get a left side brisket. @bgebrent Butt Blast Sat night brisket was a left side one, so you‘ll want to grab one when you can. @SRFShane thought me this before he pulled pitch.
    LOLWUT
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Okay...I pulled the trigger on a 16-18lb Gold.  I have a 18lb Black in the freezer so I’ll probably cook it for Memorial Day since this will be my first SRF Brisket cook.   
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    Options
    Meh!
    Taste like a brisket made entirely of point. Too little challenge in making one of those come out good.
    Gittin' there...
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Please. Don’t share this with anyone outside this forum, but if you enter GOGOLD20L, you‘ll ensure you get a left side brisket. @bgebrent Butt Blast Sat night brisket was a left side one, so you‘ll want to grab one when you can. @SRFShane thought me this before he pulled pitch.
    Kind of like a left handed cigarette is better?!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio