Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Worrywarts need not read!

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,888
edited April 2018 in EggHead Forum
I have no idea why my post got bounced, but so be it.
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,949
    Options
    RRP said:
    I always get a chuckle whe
    Deep, Ron.  Deep.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    Options
    All I was trying to say was I always get a kick from worrywart's posts about using their BGE at a high tempature whether it be for pizza, cleaning burn outs or searing steaks. Today in our local fish wrapper there was a flyer from our 3 location ACE with an ad teasing about amazing (people) with steaks seared at 750 degrees!

• RRP
    Options
    RRP said:
    All I was trying to say was I always get a kick from worrywart's posts about using their BGE at a high tempature whether it be for pizza, cleaning burn outs or searing steaks. Today in our local fish wrapper there was a flyer from our 3 location ACE with an ad teasing about amazing (people) with steaks seared at 750 degrees!

Besides that I laughed at their ad for 20 pounds of B & B lump for $13.99, but then about choked when I read $14.99 for 20 pounds of Cowboy!
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    I missed it. I don’t know if I’m a worrywort or just a regular wort. Or an epidermoid cyst. 
    Please help. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Damn!  Pot stirred!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Remember those couple months where you quit posting every idea that popped into your head? Ah the good old days. 
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Lit said:
    Remember those couple months where you quit posting every idea that popped into your head? Ah the good old days. 
    Remember when you weren't a douche nozzle? Yeah, me neither.
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    I never go over 275 don't want to toast a gasket or suffer from a cracked base!

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Remember when you weren't a douche nozzle? Yeah, me neither.
    Douche nozzle is a funny term. Is it supposed to be offensive? Are you older than Ron? 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Image result for douche canoe
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Vegas Eggus
    Vegas Eggus Posts: 152
    Options
    What is the consensus on B & B?  Saw it at Ace at that price. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,617
    Options

This may clear it up, or not.

• Lit
    Options
    So he’s saying I penetrate a lot of gina? I’ve been called worse. 
  • njl
    njl Posts: 1,123
    Options
    A clean burn can get a lot hotter than 750F and may destroy your original gasket if you do a long clean burn. 
  • RRP
    Options
    njl said:
    A clean burn can get a lot hotter than 750F and may destroy your original gasket if you do a long clean burn. 
      yup! You are correct!  ;)
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,044
    Options
    Legume said:

Is that like a netty pot?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Legume said:

Is that like a netty pot?
    No, wrong hole.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Damn,  I've been using a douche nozzle for my sinuses.  This forum continues to educate me.

Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,044
    Options
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    What the hell? 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • bhugg
    bhugg Posts: 317
    Options
    What is the consensus on B & B?  Saw it at Ace at that price. 
    I love B & B. I get it at my local Central Market for $10.99 for a 20-pound bag. 
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
  • GATraveller
    edited April 2018
    Options
    blasting said:

Damn,  I've been using a douche nozzle for my sinuses.  This forum continues to educate me.

I think that's where yeast infections come from.  Or was it sitting on dirty muffins with no underpants?  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,761
    Options
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Image result for wart gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• GATraveller
    Options

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    Her toenails match her fingernails, but something doesn't look quite right.

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically.