Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Enjoying some comfort food...

Morning All:

Nothing like some good old comfort food...tonight was pork tenderloin & butternut squash...did two small tenderloins with some Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head rub on the small Egg...

Cut up the butternut squash, a little EVOO, salt & DP Shaking the Tree...on the large Egg at 400 indirect for about 35 minutes...

Add a salad & just a nice relatively quick meal...

Ahhhhhh!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Nice looking meal
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Looks great, Jay. LOVE tenderloin! Too cold here tonight, -5 to -20 (with a wind chill of -10 to -30), so I had reheated chili and cornbread. =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,500
    Morning Michael:

Thanks!  It was chilly (for Florida) at 43, but I'm still in shorts plus it's a short walk from back door to Eggs...hope you get warmer soon!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Great meal.  

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Looking good 
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,717
    I like those simple meals!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• Great meal.... hard to beat simple like that...
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"