Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Gordon Ramsay Roasts Dishes on Twitter

Options

Comments

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    PS @tarheelmatt : I understand if you want to rip Yolk, John, and Kerry a new one in private. After all, they are your buddies. No need to bring attention to their repeated stuff in public. It’s a good move on your part. 
    I see Johns up having his morning Joe. LOL!

Good job steering clear there, buddy. 
  • pgprescott
    edited January 2018
    Options
    PS @tarheelmatt : I understand if you want to rip Yolk, John, and Kerry a new one in private. After all, they are your buddies. No need to bring attention to their repeated stuff in public. It’s a good move on your part. 

Good job steering clear there, buddy. 
    You drug me in (by name) Genius! It's on you BUDDY! Hello, anyone home?
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Hey Gordon,
    Field cast iron skillets suck.  I cooked pork sausage, and it stripped the seasoning.  What say you?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,
    Field cast iron skillets suck.  I cooked pork sausage, and it stripped the seasoning.  What say you?
    Gordon: Focker is still a fvcking moron that admitted to cheating in a Throwdown. 
  • Focker
    edited January 2018
    Options

Hua, hua, friggin hua.
    They're all over the place!
    Watch where ya step.
    Even the lil' teacup's turds, are cute.  =)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Focker said:

Hua, hua, friggin hua.
    They're all over the place!
    Watch where ya step.
    Even the lil' teacup's turds, are cute.  =)

edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker- hey Gordon what do you think about my egg picture.

Gordon - I can cut that cleaner with my butt cheeks.

Hey Gordon! What do you think about using a push cut to slice a hard boiled egg? #theknifedoesntlie
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Pete. Are you trying to defend your Bro's honor by flagging my posts? I surely think Focker doesn't need any help from a piss ant like you. 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Pete. Are you trying to defend your Bro's honor by flagging my posts? I surely think Focker doesn't need any help from a piss ant like you. 
    he don't

just trying to honor my pledge to matt

carry on
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    he don't

carry on
    Pretty funny that you liked my Thunder Buddy gif. Who do you think Thunder Buddy was wailing on chief? 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    he don't

carry on
    Pretty funny that you liked my Thunder Buddy gif. Who do you think Thunder Buddy was wailing on chief? 
    I got it. That was my attempt to lighten the mood.

Carry on with some more high end stuff. 

Gold Jerry, Gold!!!!
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Brandon’s always been a troll.  

Pete, it’s been disheartening to see you turn so confrontational the past several weeks.  You bring a great deal of knowledge and experience to the forum because of your profession. Not sure what stole your sunshine, man, but I hope your positive side makes a comeback 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • pgprescott
    edited January 2018
    Options
    johnnyp said:

Pete, it’s been disheartening to see you turn so confrontational the past several weeks.  You bring a great deal of knowledge and experience to the forum because of your profession. Not sure what stole your sunshine, man, but I hope your positive side makes a comeback 
    There is an entire group of guys who bullied another member here (not Brandon) and that's where this started. They won't admit any fault and see it another way, I'm sure.

This should all be in lighthearted fun. I enjoy some back and forth, It's not like it really matters. At least it shouldn't. I do't wish ill on anyone.

Prime example is the fact that you mentioned me and not the 1/2 dozen other guys on the other side of things that relentlessly pile on. It's as if their behavior is accepted? It's as if it doesn't take two or more to tango? That's fine, but you are way off base by assessing the blame to me. I am no more responsible than they are. FWIW, I've never been the kind of guy to sit back and watch things happen cuz it was easy. I just happen to have posted some clever pics of some dogs which obviously are GOLDEN!

Life is largely about perspective. Many folks are only able to view things from a singular perspective and that is why they are easily mislead and easily out maneuvered in arguments. Although they often are unaware of the reality.

To your point, I am, as always, quite positive. I'm not the guy who was banned for bad behavior. I appreciate your comments, Thanks!

P.S. As usual, if you look back, I was called out by name in this thread prior to participating. I would not have entered otherwise. Not always the case, but overwhelmingly the case. I generally respond to direct trolling or sometimes to trolling in general. I rarely start the trolling.
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Pete,  I’m not inclined to search and post screen shots, but I spoke out against the inappropriate (and juvenile) jokes against Ron.  Also, I’ve had private conversations with a couple of the guys.  Maybe I should have PM’d you.  My intention wasn’t to attack.  As someone who has been mostly outside of the conversations, I just hoped to bring some perspective.  

Im also not interested in getting into a back and forth about who is on the forum naughty or nice list. That doesn’t seem productive.

Seriously, I’m glad you’re a part of this community.  I just hope the positive sides of your personality shine through again. 

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    johnnyp said:

There is an entire group of guys who bullied another member here (not Brandon) and that's where this started. They won't admit any fault and see it another way, I'm sure.

This should all be in lighthearted fun. I enjoy some back and forth, It's not like it really matters. At least it shouldn't. I do't wish ill on anyone.

Prime example is the fact that you mentioned me and not the 1/2 dozen other guys on the other side of things that relentlessly pile on. It's as if their behavior is accepted? It's as if it doesn't take two or more to tango? That's fine, but you are way off base by assessing the blame to me. I am no more responsible than they are. FWIW, I've never been the kind of guy to sit back and watch things happen cuz it was easy. I just happen to have posted some clever pics of some dogs which obviously are GOLDEN!

Life is largely about perspective. Many folks are only able to view things from a singular perspective and that is why they are easily mislead and easily out maneuvered in arguments. Although they often are unaware of the reality.

To your point, I am, as always, quite positive. I'm not the guy who was banned for bad behavior. I appreciate your comments, Thanks!

P.S. As usual, if you look back, I was called out by name in this thread prior to participating. I would not have entered otherwise. Not always the case, but overwhelmingly the case. I generally respond to direct trolling or sometimes to trolling in general. I rarely start the trolling.
    Omfg  :o
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yep.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Yep.
    Just need a disagree and a like to hit the pentafecta.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Yep.
    Just need a disagree and a like to hit the pentafecta.
    Who knew a single word could trigger so many snowflakes, amirite?!?!?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,
    Gordon: Focker is still a fvcking moron that admitted to cheating in a Throwdown. 
    No cheating, made that morning, but being resourceful.  

That GA Tech education is paying dividends, for Mommy and Daddy? 

We need a Throwdown.
    How bout a twice baked throwdown?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    Options
    Legume has officially chimed in at the end of Act III.
    So now it's Act IV, where you guys stroke each other, telling each other how good you are.  =) 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited January 2018
    Options
    johnnyp said:

Stay "golden", Ponyboy.  B)
    Let the sun shine down upon you brother. And whip up some glowing golden amoebatillas for dinner! LOL

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Dude, chill out.
    Options
    Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Focker said:
    I'm just trying to help you out, bud.
    Options
    Focker said:
    https://youtu.be/Jne9t8sHpUc
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker