Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Gordon Ramsay Roasts Dishes on Twitter

Options

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker- hey Gordon what do you think about my egg picture.

Gordon - I can cut that cleaner with my butt cheeks.

Hey Gordon, what do you think of my glowing golden amoebatillas?

This coming from the guy that saves my pictures. One day you might learn how to take decent pictures. Keep saving my stuff and you might learn something. You'll likely quit, because that's what you do.  

Um, pot meet kettle. Well, you earned it Thunder buddy!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    GrillSgt said:
    Anyone seen @pgprescott? This is usually his bailiwick. Hasn’t been around much since his guarantee of some national meltdown. Alex Jones promised double pinky swore it. 
    Probably just reloading his queue with chihuahua pix to hand out some more sick burns.
    You guys just had the wrong thread I guess. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:

This coming from the guy that saves my pictures. One day you might learn how to take decent pictures. Keep saving my stuff and you might learn something. You'll likely quit, because that's what you do.  

Ummm, I promised myself I would stay out of this sh!t fest.  @nolaegghead may be many things, but I have never known him to quit anything.  Dude is crazy skilled at just about eveything he does.

Btw, that Chihuahua suit is pretty cool.  Love the orange and camo combo with stegasorous back blades.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Focker said:

Pete, you have to be the dumbest mutha that ever crapped between two shoes. 

This thread had nothing to do with you or Focker, but he decided to try and troll someone with a saved picture of mine. I happened to come across that hacksawed egg picture because it was reposted. 

I haven't tried to stir anything up, but you and Focker doesn't stop, but quick to call someone out about you two being ganged up on.

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Hey Gordon, what do you think about how tarheelmatt wiped the floor with Focker on the Thanksgiving throw down?

Haha.. I spanked that butt of yours in one hour. 
    Your roll up of the most overrated, dry, Thanksgiving side, with more twice cooked white meat inside it!?  Wonder what Gordon would pick out of the two?  ;)

Yeah, chicks dig guys with skillz...computer hacking skillz, nunchuck skillz, making turds look delectable skillz.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Focker
    Options
    Hey Gordon, what do you think of my sous vided Snack Packs?

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon, what do you think about how tarheelmatt wiped the floor with Focker on the Thanksgiving throw down?

Your roll up of the most overrated, dry, Thanksgiving side, with more twice cooked white meat inside it!?  Wonder what Gordon would pick out of the two?  ;)

Yeah, chicks dig guys with skillz...computer hacking skillz, nunchuck skillz, making turds look delectable skillz.  

LOL.. Yeah, turkey bits in noodles was so over the top. 

I waxed you azz son. You probably hanging on to that photo too. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,
    What do you think of my 14 hr smoked brisket via the Aaron Franklin Method at Brisket Camp?

Gordon's reply: you really need to get laid.  Something's stopped up somewhere in there.  Donkey.
    Hey now yipper, you're the one posting close up pizza pics of twice baked dough with no spring.  ;)
    I did twice bake a pizza once when I was grilling it direct 15 years ago.  Was damn good, too.

Ramsey:  Get your track suit properly pressed and find a girlfriend.  And if you're trying to drown that prime rib, you might as well throw it in the loo.
    So cute when you're yippin and feisty, so predictable. Lol

Kim, just know, when it comes to sex life, my nuclear button is much bigger than yours.  The football, and biscuit are always on the ready, but it would take a sentinel event, to engage with that kind of force.  I apologized, and personally vowed, not to tread down that hole again.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    Options
    Focker said:

Truth be told, that dish was done before the throwdown post.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,
    What do you think of my 14 hr smoked brisket via the Aaron Franklin Method at Brisket Camp?

Gordon's reply: you really need to get laid.  Something's stopped up somewhere in there.  Donkey.
    Hey now yipper, you're the one posting close up pizza pics of twice baked dough with no spring.  ;)
    I did twice bake a pizza once when I was grilling it direct 15 years ago.  Was damn good, too.

Ramsey:  Get your track suit properly pressed and find a girlfriend.  And if you're trying to drown that prime rib, you might as well throw it in the loo.

Kim, just know, when it comes to sex life, my nuclear button is much bigger than yours.  The football, and biscuit are always on the ready, but it would take a sentinel event, to engage with that kind of force.  I apologized, and personally vowed, not to tread down that hole again.  
    Will you please translate.  I think I am missing key banter from previous threads to decipher.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,

Why do you egg people on?  Things seemed to calm down, but then you drop a deuce in a fun thread?
    When duty calls, you make it a fun thread.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:

The hua hua pics are the best, and an accurate analogy to boot!  Tough little hunter in camo!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:

Truth be told, that dish was done before the throwdown post.

LOL.. Still has nothing to do with your butt getting handed to you. In one hour no less. 

We can give you a participation trophy if you want one little buddy. Appears you've been given one a lot in your time.

I'm out dude, keep posting. Doesn't make a rip to me. If it makes you feel good about yourself to troll my threads, go for it. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,

Why do you egg people on?  Things seemed to calm down, but then you drop a deuce in a fun thread?
    In other words, Ozzie, he’s just a jackass.
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,

Snack Packs with Reddi Wip on top.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,

Image result for english motherfuck do you speak it gif
    Options
    Image result for bro  gif
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Hey Gordon,

Snack Packs with Reddi Wip on top.
    Yawn.
  • Focker
    Options
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Focker said:
    Is that yours?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Wait.....There's no Flavortown?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Focker said:

Pete, you have to be the dumbest mutha that ever crapped between two shoes. 

This thread had nothing to do with you or Focker, but he decided to try and troll someone with a saved picture of mine. I happened to come across that hacksawed egg picture because it was reposted. 

I haven't tried to stir anything up, but you and Focker doesn't stop, but quick to call someone out about you two being ganged up on.

@theyolksonyou included me in this thread for no reason. I actually have noticed you steering clear of the bs. I in turn steered clear of any bs related to you. I didn’t stir this up at all. Not a bit. You had to take the bait though. I Had to point out the hypocrisy on this one though. It was too rich. I don’t understand why yolk thinks I’m Brandon. I’m not. Like I said earlier, I like brisket. Cheers! 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    PS @tarheelmatt : I understand if you want to rip Yolk, John, and Kerry a new one in private. After all, they are your buddies. No need to bring attention to their repeated stuff in public. It’s a good move on your part. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • pgprescott
    Options
    I see Johns up having his morning Joe. LOL!

• tarheelmatt
    Options
     More roasting: 

https://youtu.be/btUKx5QO-rc
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt