Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Christmas Pets

Options
2»

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    We're getting a feisty little Focker.  She does nothing but follow me around, yippin'.  She doesn't stay under the tree.  I'll have to rub her nose in it a few times before she learns.

I'm resourceful too.
    5 min, a few Sharpies, and a Taco Bell doll my boy got with some Hardees Cali Raisins at an antique store.

You seem like a sheeple corporate guy, willing to do....whatever it takes.  I respect that.
    Yeah, you don't know me.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    We're getting a feisty little Focker.  She does nothing but follow me around, yippin'.  She doesn't stay under the tree.  I'll have to rub her nose in it a few times before she learns.

I'm resourceful too.
    5 min, a few Sharpies, and a Taco Bell doll my boy got with some Hardees Cali Raisins at an antique store.

You seem like a sheeple corporate guy, willing to do....whatever it takes.  I respect that.
    Yeah, you don't know me.
    I know you.  You mock peeps with Prostate CA.  Whatever it takes.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    For Pete's sake, stop embarrassing yourself.
    Options
    Wolfpack- merry Christmas and I love the dog posts.  I made mine a one egg omelette tonight when I came home a bit tippsie.  Kinda proud of it.and congrats on Ted Roof - I went to school with him and knew him well at GT.  A true warrior and great man. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Focker said:

I'm resourceful too.

Yep, that post from the other guy is pure class as usual. You are just like the MSM. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options

The Rose
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    I am so envious of you guys that have dogs. Our inn is full with three cats that showed up on our doorstep as helpless kittens. Our vet loves us. At our age, we have decided that there will be no additional pets. I want a puppy so bad it's not even funny. If one shows up on a television commercial, hubby will say "don't look", lol.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options

This is our 100 pound Goldendoodle Derby. He’s the best. I played a local golf tournament 5 years ago and told my wife if I won I would buy him with the prize money. Sure enough I did and we got him 6 weeks later. 
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    Wolfpack- merry Christmas and I love the dog posts.  I made mine a one egg omelette tonight when I came home a bit tippsie.  Kinda proud of it.and congrats on Ted Roof - I went to school with him and knew him well at GT.  A true warrior and great man. 
    I was out of proper food yesterday- fixed my pup a one egg omelette last night, too.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    g8golfer said:

This is our 100 pound Goldendoodle Derby. He’s the best. I played a local golf tournament 5 years ago and told my wife if I won I would buy him with the prize money. Sure enough I did and we got him 6 weeks later. 
    Those are great dogs.  I'd love one but SWMBO doesn't like poodle-anything.  It's irrational.
    Options
    @nolaegghead I got him cause I wanted a hypoallergenic dog but i also wanted a big dog. He doesn’t shed and he doesn’t smell like a dog. He’s like a huge cuddle bear. He’s very intelligent coming from a poodle and a golden retriever. I literally had him potty trained in 2-3 days max when I got him. I highly recommend. He’s an expensive upkeep. About $60-$70 ever 6-8 weeks to get him groomed and about $40 ever 6-8 weeks for dog food. He sleeps with the wife and I every night. Not a mean bone in his body. He is scared of his shadow. 
  • Wolfe
    Wolfe Posts: 79
    Options
    Lost our lab due to age, one week later adopted the German Shepard.  We can never be without a good companion. 
  • kjs
    kjs Posts: 111
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all and all your furbabies. For my fellow boxer lovers @Gulfcoastguy @ColtsFan @keener75
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    @nolaegghead I got him cause I wanted a hypoallergenic dog but i also wanted a big dog. He doesn’t shed and he doesn’t smell like a dog. He’s like a huge cuddle bear. He’s very intelligent coming from a poodle and a golden retriever. I literally had him potty trained in 2-3 days max when I got him. I highly recommend. He’s an expensive upkeep. About $60-$70 ever 6-8 weeks to get him groomed and about $40 ever 6-8 weeks for dog food. He sleeps with the wife and I every night. Not a mean bone in his body. He is scared of his shadow. 
    I used the smart and hypoallergenic argument.  She's like, we'll get a dog when we retire.
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    I used the smart and hypoallergenic argument.  She's like, we'll get a dog when we retire.
    If you ever decide to let me know and I can hook you up with an excellent breeder. 
  • CigarCityEgger
    Options

Georgia was in the Christmas spirit today 
  • Cashfan
    Cashfan Posts: 416
    Options

Grizzly aka "The Grizz", out for a below zero walk today. The cold doesn't bother him and he likes to eat snow. Weird....
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not my dog, but meet Bella.

https://youtu.be/cuCeQ1jxQpo

Got to spend the afternoon with her as my grilling companion. After I took the wings off and I put the pork on, at some point she stole one of the terracotta planter feet I was using to setup two tiers. Not sure where it is, but it was probably coated in wing drippings. Good chance she mistook it for a bone and it's buried somewhere on my sister and brother-in-law's farm. Good thing terracotta planter feet are cheap.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Between her gourmet treats, elk antler, taking off with tags and packaging and chasing off R/C cars and drones, she's done. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options

Merry Christmas!  We tied the snowiest Christmas ever with 7" yesterday.  Duke loved it.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI