Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Happy Holiday's

Options
lkapigian
lkapigian Posts: 10,767
edited December 2017 in Off Topic
Dear All, I was going to wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year but given the amount of litigation and regulations these days, it has been necessary for me consider the legal ramification. It turns out that this issue is much more complicated than I thought. So, here is the legally approved holiday greeting. Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. In addition, I wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have made Britain great, (not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country, or is the only "Britain" in the western hemisphere,) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, or religious faith of the wishee. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the 
Visalia, Ca @lkapigian

Comments