Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Would you wear this?

Options
13»

Comments

• milesvdustin
    Options
    Now thats a shirt i would wear

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,096
    Options
    Don't get it, but I like most shirts with Trump on them.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options

You have me laughing. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

I saw this in San Antonio over the summer:

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    Options
    I use to like to wear shirts like that...  older I get, the less appealing.  I'll laugh at em though! 

I use to wear a shirt in school that had a buck humping a hunter on the back and it said Buck Lure Really Works...  I was never told not to wear it in school.  I bet that wouldn't go over now a days though.
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options
    You decide.. the shirt with Trump on a tank with eagles and American flag or my shirt..  There is a time and place for "questionable" tee shirts. A brewfest (adults only) is one of them.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I find this ad offensive:

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Wwhhhhaaatttt!  This thread is sunk.
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    This thread is awesome!!!! 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)