Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Custom XL Table/cart for sale

Built this for a customer, and he backed out on deal.  I have over $450 in materials, which includes the $120 for the 1/8' stainless steel shelf.  Has 10" fixed wheels and 6" flat free casters. Power port with switch for your controlller or LED lighting package. Aluminum heat sinks on the shelf for hot items (stone or pans).  Lot's of storage on this bad boy.  Frame is 11 gauge tubing, and top is plasma cut 1/8" steel.  Has BGE nest installed for XL egg.  Built to last a lifetime. On of a kind.

Send me $250 via PayPal gift, and it is yours.  Provide your trucking account number, and I will put it on a pallet, band it up, and make a Bill of Lading and ship from my warehouse to your commercial dock. I wil forward BOL to your e-mail, and  you can track it to your dock. Can't make it the transaction any easier!

Or come to Hays Kansas and we can load it on your pickup!

Comments