Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Assessing the complete failure of the USMNT (soccer/futbol) to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.  A friggin failure of epic sports proportions.  Talk about about folding under pressure-
    I guess they got tired of all the winning.
    How does that happen.  300 million people and unlimited money, and we lose to an island with 1 million people that is the size of Delaware!!!  And a GDP less than Vermont.  I mean come on, Vermont!!?
    Because it's soccer...  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Assessing the complete failure of the USMNT (soccer/futbol) to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.  A friggin failure of epic sports proportions.  Talk about about folding under pressure-
    How does that happen.  300 million people and unlimited money, and we lose to an island with 1 million people that is the size of Delaware!!!  And a GDP less than Vermont.  I mean come on, Vermont!!?
    Because it's soccer...  
    The US women's team says hello... 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Because it's soccer...  
    We have a women's soccer team? 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,769
    Options
    soccer?  what about the curling team
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Because it's soccer...  
    We have a women's soccer team? 
    Yes indeed, and most are Carolina girls. This is the team by college.  =)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Eoin said:
    lousubcap said:
    Don't worry, you guys can all support England instead. Or Ireland, if they make it through the play offs.
    No US team? No worries. Will give me a chance to work on my Viking thunderclap.
    One hit wonders (probably).
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Acn said:
    Eoin said:
    lousubcap said:
    Don't worry, you guys can all support England instead. Or Ireland, if they make it through the play offs.
    I’ve always liked the Dutch...oh wait.  At least we have good company.
    Italy in the play offs as well. England cruised unconvincingly through an easy group. Don't rate our chances based on qualifying performances.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Germany for the repeat. You heard it here first!  That is if the world doesn't end before that.   Any time I ever heard someone say that, I always thought it was a joke.  Today, I'm not as sure.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Eoin said:
    HeavyG said:
    Eoin said:
    lousubcap said:
    No US team? No worries. Will give me a chance to work on my Viking thunderclap.
    One hit wonders (probably).

Perhaps. However, The Guardian had an article yesterday titled "Iceland get the party started after showing they are no one-hit wonders". If The Guardian says it it must be true right? :)

Love Iceland/Icelanders so I'll certainly be cheering for them for however long their tourney lasts.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    SMH as I was just cruising thru Costco (meat department was the target-with excellent results) and I hear friggin Christmas carols and see the opening salvo of Christmas stuff down a couple of aisles.  Dang near did a double take but since I try to steer of malls this may not be such a big deal anymore.  
    I need to work on my lawn  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    SMH as I was just cruising thru Costco (meat department was the target-with excellent results) and I hear friggin Christmas carols and see the opening salvo of Christmas stuff down a couple of aisles.  Dang near did a double take but since I try to steer of malls this may not be such a big deal anymore.  
    I need to work on my lawn  ;)
    Saw all the Christmas stuff out in Home Depot this past weekend.  It gets earlier every year.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• NotEnoughSmoke
    Options
    Watching the cubbies ! GO CUBS
    XL BGE
    WSM 18.5
    Currently live in Southern Oklahoma/ North Texas region
    Born and raised in Chicago! Da BEARS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Businesses need to exercise their right to promote crass materialism.
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • thetrim
    Options
    Eminem is a dam foo!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Eminem is a dam foo!
    He says he is a loser right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2hiFbuQ-Qw

Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Pulling for the Nationals tonight to force a game 5 Thurs.  Would be the only true game broadcast tomorrow.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Eminem is a dam foo!
    He says he is a loser right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2hiFbuQ-Qw

Still like Slim Shady freestyle. Is he talented at his craft? Yes. Is he a political guru or spokesperson I would listen to? Come on man :lol:

https://youtu.be/O_FV1CBgjNU

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Marveling at the number of first time posters...oh, yeah-selling/looking for Fest Tix.  Tis the season.  
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Marveling at the number of first time posters...oh, yeah-selling/looking for Fest Tix.  Tis the season.  
    Has been rampant Cap.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Blow Cubs blow!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Focker said:
    Blow Cubs blow!
    They blew tonight!
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Focker said:
    Blow Cubs blow!
    They blew tonight!
    Cubs' pen, does it again.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• thetrim
    Options
    Watching "American Psycho".  It's a good one!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Watching "American Psycho".  It's a good one!
    It is.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    burning the midnight oil
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • thetrim
    Options
    Patrick Bateman is quite the knowledgeable man on music. 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    I have to return some video tapes.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Just learned Apple cancelled their $49 wired keyboard.  Comparable wireless from Apple is $139.  Thanks again Tim.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin