Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hugh Hefner -RIP

Options
2»

Comments

• Scott805
    Options
    Candy Loving, 25th Anniversary Playmate.

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct, Blackstone 22" Griddle - Finally have a decent cooking area!

Dallas, TX

• Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    Options
    Pictures or it didn't happen....

Redd Fox supposedly said about his extremely younger wife "I opened my wallet, and there she was."

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Hugh hasn't been this stiff in years :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    Who’s your favorite Playmate? 
    Cindy Crawford. To me she was truly beautiful. 

A breathtaking beauty to say the least. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• News2u
    News2u Posts: 335
    Options
    Hef, it was a dirty job but someone had to do it. 

If I thought it was possible, I’d say you're in a better place. RIP
    Beef...It's what's for dinner tonight.
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    It's gonna be pretty darn hot down there!!!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    WTF a 33 year old bought the Mansion.  His dad gifted him the company PBR beer @henapple in his 20s. I hate him.
    Hell, he'll have cleaning bills higher than the post-clinton White House.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Scott805 said:
    Candy Loving, 25th Anniversary Playmate.
    I still have that issue.
    Barbi Benton for me too; there was a beautiful brunette who was a "private eye" but I don't remember her name, that I thought was stunning.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Botch said:
    WTF a 33 year old bought the Mansion.  His dad gifted him the company PBR beer @henapple in his 20s. I hate him.
    Hell, he'll have cleaning bills higher than the post-clinton White House.  
    Whatever cleaning has to be done, he can afford it. Bleach by the truckload.

He owns PBR and Hostess (Twinkees, Ding-Dongs, etc.). He has $2.6 Billion and his dad is a Billionaire as well. He bought the house next to Heff ($18 mil) and is restoring it and the gardens, bought Heff's house for $100 mil last year and let Heff keep living there for free until death as part of the deal. He plans to restore both houses and put it back to the original single estate like it was before. I was surprised that both lots together are only 7.4 acres. Figured there was more property considering Heff's house is 20k square feet.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    If there were ever a place "if these walls could talk..."

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
    Was Cindy Crawford a playmate?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Was Cindy Crawford a playmate?
    No sir