Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: firecraft: OT

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
 Anyone else notice, that most of the products they show on their page are no longer available? What's going on with fire craft? Love their customer service and have enjoyed buying from them over the years hope nothings wrong. 
XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments

• ChillyWillis
    ChillyWillis Posts: 893
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've noticed this as well.  Dizzy Pig rubs have almost disappeared. In addition they've raised the cost on some of their best sellers (Rockwood being the number one example).

I hope all is well with them, however now that Rockwood is finally available around me through Ace at the same price as they are offering I'm going through Ace and removing the worry of my mail man slamming my lump around because of 100 lb shipment all the time. Gonna need to find a new source for Dizzy pig though (good thing I've got all the rubs from the rub and sauce exchange to hold me over). 
  • The_Canuck
    Options
    I just wrote to them to complain.  Really hope things are ok, as they were my source for Rockwood.  Closest store is over 50 miles away.
    Large BGE - Thanks Knob Creek

Louisville, KY
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    funny you mention it.  I was looking for the flameboss 300 and their site says that they don't have it. . . or something to that effect.

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    funny you mention it.  I was looking for the flameboss 300 and their site says that they don't have it. . . or something to that effect.

Try Ceramic Grill Store for this. If your Military or Ex Military you get 10% off. The cheapest place I found for the 300 with discount. 

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    A lot of products " not for sale".  
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • The_Canuck
    Options
    Well I will commend FireCraft's customer service - just got a response to my email (30 min later).  They stated the automated emails are general approximate times.  They said they should have their FINAL batch of Rockwood in later this week.  Once stock runs out, "we will no longer be carrying the Rockwood brand of charcoal."  
    Large BGE - Thanks Knob Creek

Louisville, KY
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @The_Canuck - thanks for the info.  But that does present a challenge down-stream.  Time for one last shipment.  
    Edit:  just realized you are in L'ville.  I have not pursued an ACE for local stock but will have to get with the program.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dsrguns
    dsrguns Posts: 421
    Options
    Just placed an order for a "six pack". Thank you for the heads up. 

XL BGE
    MD