Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

huh!!!! The buffalo has already taken down my post!!!

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    thetrim said:
    gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

"That boy just ain't right."

He was referencing the number of volunteers that had came out to help, but most on the left are too stupid to put things in context.
    It's cool, man.  "Alternate facts" are mainstream now.  I don't know what left or right has to do with it.  Let me ask you which crowd size is larger?  I only know one person who cares.

Image result for trump crowd size

In 2009, they told people, go to the mall to pick up your free phone.
    hardy har har.

Related:  http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

Options
    "Facts are designed to be changed!" - Joseph Goebbels KellyAnne Conway, probably.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    I notice that @RRP hasn't shown back up in his thread. Should somebody check on him? He might still be curled up under the covers having nightmares about his chubby little chipmunk friend.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I wonder if you guys would be as hard on hillary?.... Although nobody has been hard on hillary in years. @JohnInCarolina... You're whining about the shoes the flotus wore onto a plane.... Get a grip on the butthurt. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    edited August 2017
    Options
    henapple said:
    I wonder if you guys would be as hard on hillary?.... Although nobody has been hard on hillary in years. @JohnInCarolina... You're whining about the shoes the flotus wore onto a plane.... Get a grip on the butthurt. 
    Lmao - I'm laughing at them.  I joked that her name was "Disaster Barbie".  Where's this "butthurt" you speak of?

Don't confuse mockery with anger.  It's like confusing Woodford DO with Evan Williams green, and I know you would never do that my friend.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

He's practically Wordsworth, this guy.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    What a masterful wordsmith.
    Options
    He's right when he says he has the "best words".  His constituent can understand him!
    Options
    henapple said:
    Lmao - I'm laughing at them.  I joked that her name was "Disaster Barbie".  Where's this "butthurt" you speak of?

Don't confuse mockery with anger.  It's like confusing Woodford DO with Evan Williams green, and I know you would never do that my friend.
    Lest there be hypocrisy, let me first say that I think ad hominem attacks are unfair.  I think John was being humorous.  No indignation there.

Where you had downright anger was when Obama wore his tan shirt.  Look it up, hilarious.

And then we have @pgprescott hitting the "abuse" flag for that reply above.  He's right about the abuse, as the comment wasn't directed at him and Henapple and John are friends.  So that flag is abuse.  But that little game works both ways, right?
    Options
    Trump upsets both sides, but I sure as hell would rather have him in there then that piece of liberal crap that ran against him!!!  It doesn't help him that "almost" every media station are liberal dreamers too!!!  I love watching good morning America and seeing that little tiny sawed off runt Stephanopolus get his panties twisted about every move Trump makes.
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    That's not to say there are plenty of fashion police on both sides of the isle.  I'm not represented by them.
    Options

He is a fucktard.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options

He is a fucktard.
    I'd fucktard her for sure. Good call. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Jai-Bo said:
    Trump upsets both sides, but I sure as hell would rather have him in there then that piece of liberal crap that ran against him!!!  
    Yeah, those emails.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    bgebrent said:

He is a fucktard.
    I'd fucktard her for sure. Good call. 
    Ron could dry hump her leg
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    henapple said:

I'm just curious here @pgprescott - why did you flag this? 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    henapple said:

Lest there be hypocrisy, let me first say that I think ad hominem attacks are unfair.  I think John was being humorous.  No indignation there.

Where you had downright anger was when Obama wore his tan shirt.  Look it up, hilarious.

And then we have @pgprescott hitting the "abuse" flag for that reply above.  He's right about the abuse, as the comment wasn't directed at him and Henapple and John are friends.  So that flag is abuse.  But that little game works both ways, right?
    I see he's been a busy little beaver and flagged a few comments.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    @bgebrent- my vote for thread post of the whole run here.  Better to be lucky than good any day   =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    That's not to say there are plenty of fashion police on both sides of the isle.  I'm not represented by them.
    Are you talking about an island somewhere or an aisle? Regardless there are plenty of fashion police and I am the first to admit I love my 20 year old Dockers....wish I could wear a ponytail! =)
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    henapple said:

I see he's been a busy little beaver and flagged a few comments.
    Little Pete might have a bad case of the grumpy wumpies.  Maybe the labs came in outta whack or something.  No use in speculating.
    Options
    Ironic that just yesterday forum regulars were posting Obama's tan suit mocking the Right and one day later they are making fun of the First Lady's shoes. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Jai-Bo said:
    Trump upsets both sides, but I sure as hell would rather have him in there then that piece of liberal crap that ran against him!!!  It doesn't help him that "almost" every media station are liberal dreamers too!!!  I love watching good morning America and seeing that little tiny sawed off runt Stephanopolus get his panties twisted about every move Trump makes.
    Right on!!!  HIGH FIVE, COMRADE!!!   Vladimir knows best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNK430YOiT4

Options

My thoughts and prayers are with all those disturbed by Melania's footwear choice.  Stay strong.

Phoenix 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Ironic that just yesterday forum regulars were posting Obama's tan suit mocking the Right and one day later they are making fun of the First Lady's shoes. 
    Don't forget Hannity making fun of Obama's choice of mustard - that was EPIC.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Don't forget Hannity making fun of Obama's choice of mustard - that was EPIC.

The mocking of Trumps hair, or Obama's mom jeans may be just the ticket to unite the country...

Phoenix 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I don't know guys I think some of these people have a point:

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    yeah, it's not the racism or hate spewing from 1600, it's the hair jokes that are the problem.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    yeah, it's not the racism or hate spewing from 1600, it's the hair jokes that are the problem.
    Don't forget well done steak with ketchup
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Dijon on a hamburger?  The nerve of that guy!  How dare he!!!