Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pulled pork for breakfast.

Options
I think people are probably getting tired of my weird breakfasts posts, so this will probably be the last one.
Some leftover pulled pork sauteed in olive oil with some (too much) Sweet Baby Rays, served with eggs and cheese and a freshly sliced tomato. Tasty and not boring at all.

Comments

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    I see no need to stop. You are on a roll! Looks great.
    Snellville, GA

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Pulled pork for breakfast is bad enough. Add SBR and you are beyond help. =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I enjoy the breakfast posts- keep them up. 

I'm sure I have posted this one too many times:

@Carolina Q would approve at least of the sauce. It is NC style BBQ sauce and hot sauce. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

@Carolina Q would approve at least of the sauce. It is NC style BBQ sauce and hot sauce. 
    Sorry, man... Not for breakfast. =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Local restaurant, Pig and a Jelly Jar, have a "Creole Eggs Benedict" that features the usual with fried kale over a bed of pulled pork.  Easily the best breakfast in the state, but they need to use chopped pork instead, because by the time you cut through the pulled pork with your fork, you've decimated the egg/ham on top.  
    Texture matters.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    I'd hit that.  Much better than twice baked brisky.  =)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Chopped beef BBQ and eggs is one of my favorites.  Nothing wrong with BBQ in the AM!!!  Well done.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,171
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Pulled pork for breakfast is bad enough. Add SBR and you are beyond help. =)
    Yeah, I've been beyond help for decades.
  • Cookbook_Chip
    Cookbook_Chip Posts: 1,299
    Options
    I'm not how this is OT in the least!  Thanks for posting!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,171
    Options

I like it! Looks great.