Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Kitchen :)

Options
13»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @JNJGoeders
    Thats a mighty nice setup sister. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JNJGoeders
    JNJGoeders Posts: 90
    Options
    Yno said:
    That is a really nice setup, and I like the sink and faucet. Beautiful woodwork. Do you rent out your husband?
    I asked him if I could rent him out, and he said not unless the deal was very, very sweet LOL!
    Iowa, 1 BGEXL, 1BGEMiniMax, a truck, a camper and some horses and atvs :D Let's play!
  • JNJGoeders
    JNJGoeders Posts: 90
    Options
    I've ordered the table nest for my XL, and the MiniMax already sits in one...so I'm considering putting a fiberglass pad or something under the MM, just to protect the wood from embers.  However, when I use the MM, I do scoot it closer to the edge, and I havent had an issue with embers thus far...gonna do some cedar plank salmon for supper!
    Iowa, 1 BGEXL, 1BGEMiniMax, a truck, a camper and some horses and atvs :D Let's play!
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    Very nice setup!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Very nice, indeed.  Nice design and craftsmanship.  Cheers!
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • The_Stache
    The_Stache Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Excellent creative setup with human sous vide and multiple pickup trucks in the driveway!  Tell your husband he did a fabulous job and Egg On!!!
    Kirkland, TN
    2 LBGE, 1 MM

• joshtahan
    Options