Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How many members on the egg head forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    Reverse sear...only way to go. 
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    Turbo for butts 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,082
    Options
    Raised above the dome, platesetter on its side with the pizza stone through it. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options

Little Rock, AR

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,346
    Options
    Don't forget to sort your lump 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    edited July 2017
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Bourbon Slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?
    I spit coffee when I read this. Dude, you have to put this in your signature line. Either that, or I will put it in mine and quote you...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

Fire breathing sharktobearapus-scorpion
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options

Fire breathing sharktobearapus-scorpion
    Well there's your plot for Sharknado 6 
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options

Little Rock, AR

• chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Respect the thermapen 
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    Options
    SugarGliders make great pets provided you get their nesting box also. 

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Made a Kayne joke.  Unsure everyone would get it.  Edited to prevent my drunk self from looking like an ass.

carry on.
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Tridaddy said:
    Is there a place on the site, which tells the number of members who are signed up and the number on line at any given time?

Not today ISIS, not today.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    CTMike said:
    Tridaddy said:
    Is there a place on the site, which tells the number of members who are signed up and the number on line at any given time?

Not today ISIS, not today.
    Lol Mike
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    1,432 who hate Royal Oak. 14 who like it.   But seriously ask the NSA, they're the only ones keeping score.  As a lifetime corporate marketer (corporate = Latin for corpus (body) and rattus (body of a rodent), I'd say the nature of your question will cause you to be shat upon by those who do not appreciate corpus rattus (corporate) marketeers such as yourself and me.  
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • JethroVA
    Options
    It's summer.  Sunday is the new Friday.
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    edited July 2017
    Options
    JethroVA said:
    1,432 who hate Royal Oak. 14 who like it.   But seriously ask the NSA, they're the only ones keeping score.  As a lifetime corporate marketer (corporate = Latin for corpus (body) and rattus (body of a rodent), I'd say the nature of your question will cause you to be shat upon by those who do not appreciate corpus rattus (corporate) marketeers such as yourself and me.  
    Wait.  This guy just didn't have a natural curiosity? ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JethroVA
    Options
    Nice little intern got a task researching the EggHeadForum users.  1,356 not perverts.   Twice that = perverts. (Source: Johnson, Big, et al, n=342, Journal of BBQ Behavioral Health, "How Do You Rub Your Meat?", Volume 5:17, pages 12-14.)
  • bboulier
    bboulier Posts: 558
    Options
    275-300 degrees.
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Never quit....brisket. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Always with a finishing sauce.
    Edit:  what are the survival odds with the buffalo given the thread title?  Will it see Tuesday?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    7 - the rest are troll accounts. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Focker said:
    Never quit....brisket. 
    Quitters no Bueno.  Perfect first, then move on.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Tridaddy said:

That would be cool.  But this isn't a real forum. Real forums have polls, moderators, a list of categories on the main screen, etc.  This is more of a. . . Kids playing in an unfinished basement.  . .
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI