Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is it to early to start a what are you making for the 4th of July thread?

Options
2»

Comments

• ewyllins
    ewyllins Posts: 461
    Options
    westernbbq said:7v
    SGH said:
    Working on the Masonic First Degree, Second Section lecture. 

Note: I thought I was on the "What are you doing now thread" when I posted the above. 
    My dad was a 32nd Degree and even the day he died, we knew it was coming, he told me id have to learn for myself what a 32nd degree mason designation meant....
    32nd degree is Scottish Rite which is kinda an offshoot of the Blue Lodge as well as the Shriners and without going into to much take his advice, go thru the lodge and start your journey to Scottish Rite. Its pretty cool. @SGH  would probably agree. 
    O-Town, FL

• evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    Just coming back from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan. Not sure, may be too darn tired to do anything. It is my 60th Birthday so we are doing it up nice!

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Is that you after a few beers :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    thetrim said:
    Is that you after a few beers :-)

Nope, that's @johnincarolina on election night 2016!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • pescadorzih
    pescadorzih Posts: 926
    Options
    I'll be doing flank steak tacos and cajun mushrooms upstate at friends cabin.
    SE PA
    XL, Lg, Mini max and OKJ offset