Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NBA Finals

2»

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Good thing is I guarantee the Cavs won't lose tonight.    
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    The cavs have been playing well, and played hard last night. Warriors are just plain better- they were moving so much faster than the cavs in the second half. I know they came back last year to win it all but I don't see the cavs doing it again. 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    I usually keep up with it but I missed game one this year.
    LBGE
    AL
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    The Warriors have better talent. And I would love for them to win.

Not a LeBron fan

But I'm not sure if the Warriors are disciplined enough, to win a seven game series. 

My feeling is if it goes 6 or 7 Cavs win...
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 140
    Watching but expect a sweep. Adding Durant to that team was insane and it has shown.
    He's a man possessed.  I think the Cavs will find their honor and prevent a sweep, but that's about it.
    I'm not so sure, they simply look out classed so far but again last year looked the same.
    Such a different situation last year. Draymond wont be suspended for some weak stuff. Steph is healthy. And yes, KD in place of Harrison Barnes is a pretty good upgrade. Go Dubs!
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    jabam said:
    The Warriors have better talent. And I would love for them to win.

Not a LeBron fan

But I'm not sure if the Warriors are disciplined enough, to win a seven game series. 

My feeling is if it goes 6 or 7 Cavs win...
    I will be surprised if it goes 6. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Sorry, can't find an embedded link.  But this is funny.
    https://www.facebook.com/AllDefDigital/videos/1394825217277006/
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Bron Bron is on a F'n mission. Watch out. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Both teams are shooting well. Klay is negating whatever Lebron is scoring.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Hopefully Cleveland will win this one for the sake of the series.  It's over if they don't.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• BJM2932
    BJM2932 Posts: 119
    YEMTrey said:
    Hopefully Cleveland will win this one for the sake of the series.  It's over if they don't.
    I agree.  I love watching Lebron kill it out there, but Golden State is too damn good. 
    L BGE
    Paoli, PA

Instagram

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Man... the talent out there is incredible. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Closing that gap.... If the Cavs don't win this one, I don't see any hope for them at all. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Wow, what a choke job by Cleveland!!  :rofl:
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • BJM2932
    BJM2932 Posts: 119
    And that was the Kevin Durant acquisition paying off
    L BGE
    Paoli, PA

Instagram

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Iggy with a great strip!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    Bump
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Refs are doing their best to give Cleveland one. The foul difference is ridiculous
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,533
    TV rules!!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Weak sauce

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• thetrim
    edited June 2017
    Nice job by the Cavs to keep the series going, but the final chapter is written. It's just a question of when it's done.  
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    I'm not a basketball lover, but do like watching the talent in the playoffs.  That last game where the Cavs finally won a game was ridiculous...  The refs were absolutely horrible and social media chimed in heavily about it.  I can honestly believe it's all about $$$.  If the Warriors would have swept away in Cleveland, there would have been alot of $$$ lost since it wouldn't have been at home... 
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • saluki2007
    Well the warriors were obviously the best team, but Curry is still a douche. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Warriors in 6
    Whaaaat??? 
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • thetrim
    Warriors in 5
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
     I'm happy for Durant.  By all indications a good guy.  He wanted it more than anyone on that floor.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    Hate it when they wear goggles in the locker room. Jordan didn't do that!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,741
    Here's hoping people smarter than I can figure out a way to prevent the collusion that results in all-star teams dominating the NBA playoffs like this. Perhaps I'd feel different with a horse in this race, but sports loses its appeal when the outcome is predetermined.
    Stillwater, MN
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Here's hoping people smarter than I can figure out a way to prevent the collusion that results in all-star teams dominating the NBA playoffs like this. Perhaps I'd feel different with a horse in this race, but sports loses its appeal when the outcome is predetermined.
    Seems like I hear this kind of buzz about any dominant team.  What I don't hear is facts about how it's so unfair, so it must be some kind of Alex Jones thing. 

Anyway, here's my take (probably fckin nuts, so brace yourself): basketball has a small number of players, who generally don't get hurt compared to, say football.  So they (a handfull of guys) can make a team dominant.  This is revolutionary, I know, and I'll probably start my own Alex Jones show based on it.