Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Watching the snow come down.  There was 2" on my lawn this morning, a second thunder-snowstorm early this afternoon, and more snow now.  Yay.

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Botch said:
    Watching the snow come down.  There was 2" on my lawn this morning, a second thunder-snowstorm early this afternoon, and more snow now.  Yay.
    It was 94 here today.  :o
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Storms are rollin, hunkered down watching the best Macguyver episode "Gold Rush", where the Russians plane full of gold crashes during WWII....good stuff.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• InfectedDAS
    InfectedDAS Posts: 211
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Visiting the parents and enjoying white menudo.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Botch said:
    It was 94 here today.  :o
    You live on the face of the sun brother 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Churning wake for the jet skiers

Back when I had a sea doo, this was the most fun you could have unless there was 6' + rollers on Lake Michigan.  Jumping boat wakes always attracted the sheriff quickly.  I think it made boat operators nervous because they felt we were being dangerous.  There was also a rule that you couldn't cross a boats wake within 100 or 200 feet.   Once in a while we would find a boater that was cool like yourself that would adjust trim tabs and plow water.  That's a great pic. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Hopefully getting ready to siesta ... Been a long day and I slept like crap.
    only highlight today .. Got started cutting my hay field 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Hopefully getting ready to siesta ... Been a long day and I slept like crap.
    only highlight today .. Got started cutting my hay field 

Show us a nice pic of your tractor!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options

Brother will get a nice sized package for all of the free pullets.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Focker said:
    Put your lube away. Nobody needs to see that!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Getting a auto routine maintenance in preparation for our trip to Hiawassi tomorrow.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    It's up!
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Reading about the pepper that blew the Carolina Reaper away.  Got to love the line that experts believe that swallowing one puts a person at risk of dying from anaphylactic shock.

http://www.esquire.co.uk/food-drink/news/a14987/worlds-hottest-chili-pepper-grown-wales/

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    I have dried and powder ground Carolina Reapers.  Once you get to a certain scoville level I don't think it makes much difference.  I'm sure someone will be along to attempt to push the heat even hotter.  Thanks for the link.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    Put your lube away. Nobody needs to see that!
    Lmao, 
    I think you're on to somethin' that would fit into the Good Vybz llc line of products.

Spray and Play, adult spray on lube. 
    Hands free. Lol

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Just pulled into work. The same prostitute that hung out on our corner all day yesterday is back at it again today. The things you see working in Las Vegas. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• DoubleEgger
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just pulled into work. The same prostitute that hung out on our corner all day yesterday is back at it again today. The things you see working in Las Vegas. 
    We used to toy with them all the time around our office in Greensboro. Fun times
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

The kids today could learn something from her about work ethics.

Phoenix 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    blasting said:

They used to have mattresses in the woods and would offer curbside service. Lol
  • blasting
    Options

A dirty mattress in the woods seems like it may harsh the mood - but that's just me.
    Phoenix 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    edited May 2017
    Options
    blasting said:

So, from your experience, was it a pillow top?  Did you find the mattress firm or soft?  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    blasting said:

So, from your experience, was it a pillow top?  Did you find the mattress firm or soft?  
    Lol. Matt, you know where that Home Depot is off South Elm Eugene? It was in those woods behind the old Cricket Inn before it became HD. We'd stop and tell them that there's a guy in a white van coming in a minute who's interested. Of course the white van was one of our service techs.  They'd be out there blocking the road arms waving.  =)=)
  • Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Doing a dry run at the Memorial weekend camping spot, passing through for a baseball game. If it rains, could get interesting.
    It's back there, in what they call the "back yard", but my kinda place.
    Owner was really nice showing me around.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    I finally made the trip over to Patek Meats. Amazing place. Walked out with bratwurst, hot Italian sausage, schnitzel, Krakow Kielbasa, Bohemian Smokies, Czech Salami and Smoked Beef Sausage, assorted mustards, and some of my favorite Goldbären gummies. 

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    blasting said:

Lol. Matt, you know where that Home Depot is off South Elm Eugene? It was in those woods behind the old Cricket Inn before it became HD. We'd stop and tell them that there's a guy in a white van coming in a minute who's interested. Of course the white van was one of our service techs.  They'd be out there blocking the road arms waving.  =)=)
    LOL I used to work at Elm and Eugene back in the 90's as a dispatcher.  I remember stumbling over the wino's when going out to hang Train-Orders. Good memories. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Botch
    Options
    I finally made the trip over to Patek Meats. Amazing place. Walked out with bratwurst, hot Italian sausage, schnitzel, Krakow Kielbasa, Bohemian Smokies, Czech Salami and Smoked Beef Sausage, assorted mustards, and some of my favorite Goldbären gummies. 

They're the wurst!  

• blasting
    Options

I think I have a problem.  This picture makes me happy, like, all is right in the world level of happy.

I hope there is a place called sausage chalet in heaven.

Phoenix 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    @DoubleEgger, that's been on my list of a place I want to visit.  Now it tops the list.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Botch
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm fondling my new toy:

The Man in the Brown Shorts™ dropped it off this afternoon.  Good sale right now, $200 off plus a $400 vertical grip/battery pack thrown in (Crutchfield also included a memory card and a meh camera bag).  
    I get about 8 years between computers, and am still on my first smartphone, but I figure after 10 years my old D-200 was due for a refresh.  This puppy shoots 10 fps, supposedly stunningly quick autofocus, incredible ISO range, 4K video @ 60 fps, beautiful viewfinder, 20.9 MP sensor.  My weekend starts now, looking forward to capturing a few photons over the next couple days.    

EDIT:  I spoke too soon on the "meh" camera bag, it's actually a LowePro!  Just not very big, but has enough room for the camera, a flash, my Nikkor 16-200 f5.6, and a medium Prime lens.  Kudos, Crutchfield!