Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Suggestion for new forum

Options
How about a "Used BGE Parts for sale" forum?  I just redid an egg that my father gave me.  I added side shelves, thermometer, Smokeware exhaust, etc, and could have used some side shelf hardware.  Just a thought...
'Que the Musick Competition BBQ Team
Suwanee, GA
Proud Owner of...
2 Large Big Green Eggs
Assassin 19 Gravity Fed Smoker
Rec Tec 680 Pellet Smoker
Traeger Texas Elite Pellet Smoker
Weber Smoky Mountain

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    There is an active FaceBook forum where I am told you can do that, though I'm not a FB member myself. As for doing that here I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    RRP said:
    I wouldn't hold my breath.
    What if someone farted or took a big grumpy =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    SGH said:
    RRP said:
    I wouldn't hold my breath.
    What if someone farted or took a big grumpy =)
    OK - in that case! Hey, Scottie - what are you doing up so early? I thought you were working the graveyard shift - or is that over now?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    gmusick said:
    How about a "Used BGE Parts for sale" forum?  I just redid an egg that my father gave me.  I added side shelves, thermometer, Smokeware exhaust, etc, and could have used some side shelf hardware.  Just a thought...
    Seeing is this forum is run by the company that has a vested interest in selling new BGE merchandise, it would seem that providing an avenue for trading used equipment would directly undermine their business purpose.

NOLA