Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Removing a tux. Secound day in a row I have been in a coat and tie. One funeral, one wedding. Glad that is over with.
    Reminds me of a crazy story from years ago. A secretary at our office in NC had a daughter who was engaged to this older guy. The guy found out he had terminal cancer so the daughter starts dating the guy's son ( with the man's blessing).  They get engaged after about a month or so. Meanwhile, while she's engaged to the son, she gets pregnant from terminally ill father.  The father passed away shortly thereafter. They held the wedding first on a Saturday and then had the funeral on Sunday. Old girl was about 7-8 months preggo at this time. So this guy married a chick who was pregnant with his half brother. I thought about calling Springer but he'd never believe me! 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Removing a tux. Secound day in a row I have been in a coat and tie. One funeral, one wedding. Glad that is over with.
    Reminds me of a crazy story from years ago. A secretary at our office in NC had a daughter who was engaged to this older guy. The guy found out he had terminal cancer so the daughter starts dating the guy's son ( with the man's blessing).  They get engaged after about a month or so. Meanwhile, while she's engaged to the son, she gets pregnant from terminally ill father.  The father passed away shortly thereafter. They held the wedding first on a Saturday and then had the funeral on Sunday. Old girl was about 7-8 months preggo at this time. So this guy married a chick who was pregnant with his half brother. I thought about calling Springer but he'd never believe me! 
    Huh.

Just... huh.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Huh.

Just... huh.
    Must be a regional thing.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    @DoubleEgger
    Reminded me of a tune my college roommate and I performed on several "open mic" nights:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Just ran the snowblower dry. The good thing is that it took only 5 min to do.  I really hope I do not have to pull it out again this year. 

Time to go butcher a pig...
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    That's just funny!
    https://youtu.be/1Gdl-A1DvpA
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    Eldest daughter just chose which university she'll go to next year. It's been a stressful time leading up to this. Feel relieved now knowing what we're up against. 6 year program in downtown Boston. We're proud of her. May have to switch from Tito's to Costco brand vodka...  
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Legume said:
    Huh.

Just... huh.
    They all were from Toledo Ohio so that'll tell you something. 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Legume said:
    Huh.

Just... huh.
    They all were from Toledo Ohio so that'll tell you something. 

Lol...
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Just grabbed my first pack of Costco pork butt. Throwing them on in the morning. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    MJG said:
    Eldest daughter just chose which university she'll go to next year. It's been a stressful time leading up to this. Feel relieved now knowing what we're up against. 6 year program in downtown Boston. We're proud of her. May have to switch from Tito's to Costco brand vodka...  
    I've heard that Grey Goose makes the Costco vodka, so that could be a win-win.

Congrats on the university for your eldest.  I'm not looking forward to having to pack mine off.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    After a wash out yesterday, it was a beautiful day today so we grabbed another team from the cancelled tourney and played 8 innings.  Good to see the boys in some competition. The winter work is paying off. Best we've played in a while. Sunday Funday. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    After a wash out yesterday, it was a beautiful day today so we grabbed another team from the cancelled tourney and played 8 innings.  Good to see the boys in some competition. The winter work is paying off. Best we've played in a while. Sunday Funday. 
    Nice Davinci baseball avatar brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Watching 60 Min, hoping our fearless leader addresses this H1B Visa clusterFock. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Still drinking but gonna cook some stuff soon.
  • Lit
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Was gonna go pizza but we drank in the cul de sac too late. Divided the pizza dough into balls and trying to make buns. Prime sirloins reverse sear on the mini for sandwiches. Hope this works out.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Lit said:
    Was gonna go pizza but we drank in the cul de sac too late. Divided the pizza dough into balls and trying to make buns. Prime sirloins reverse sear on the mini for sandwiches. Hope this works out.
    I like how you roll
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    About to go to dinner, French laundry.  Was at 'Ad  Hoc" yesterday. Going to Press tomorrow.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    Basil Hayden's and Duuuuuuuke
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Lit
    Options
    My smartest cat. 
  • Lit
    Options
    All worked out.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Lit said:
    All worked out.
    Alex, I'll take drunk food for $2,000.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    Options
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    All worked out.
    The Daily Double!
  • Lit
    Options
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    All worked out.
    The correct answer is fat and happy 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Lit said:
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    All worked out.
    Nope? You loose your bet.  The answer is fat, drunk and happy.
  • Lit
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Lit said:
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    All worked out.
    You sir are correct.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Lit said:
    bgebrent said:
    Lit said:
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    All worked out.
    You sir are correct.
    My usual restraint is gone. I am considering making decisions that should not be made at this moment.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @Jeremiah that's how I got my house so cheap. Previous tenants trashed the place.. They did major clean up... But still needed ALOT of work redo... It's been about a year .. Got my house 10k under retail