Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home Depot $9.97 for 15# Bags of red Royal Oak

Options
Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
2 Large BGE's, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a gas smoker...
Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...

Comments

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Walmart has it for $9.97 everyday.....   last week a Walmart in Charlotte had a special for $7. I picked up 7 bags....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,403
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @vb4677 Thanks for the alert -  I use it for any hot & fast cooks, like paella where all I want are BTU's.  Always have a couple of bags on-hand.  Time to up the inventory.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • whldch
    whldch Posts: 126
    Options
    Local Home Depot had shelves full of Royal Oak lump $9.88 a bag, all with upc code, looks like the good stuff. Looked to me today that there was more stacked up now than during the summer.
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Checked  my local store and they have it for $9.47 if you buy four or more. Check out what they suggest as frequently bought together:

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Link shows $12.97 for me. That's ok, I have plenty of RO and Wicked Good. Plus, WG is always <$14.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Webass
    Webass Posts: 259
    Options
    Be sure the bag has "Made in USA." If it doesn't, it comes from Mexico and the wood quality is not the same. 

Lenoir City, TN -  Bama fan in Tenn Vol's backyard. 

LBGE, Weber Spirit