Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Home Depot $9.97 for 15# Bags of red Royal Oak

Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
Large BGE, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a couple of gas smokers...
Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...

Comments

• JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,136
    Walmart has it for $9.97 everyday.....   last week a Walmart in Charlotte had a special for $7. I picked up 7 bags....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,755
    edited March 2017
    @vb4677 Thanks for the alert -  I use it for any hot & fast cooks, like paella where all I want are BTU's.  Always have a couple of bags on-hand.  Time to up the inventory.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • whldchwhldch Posts: 98
    Local Home Depot had shelves full of Royal Oak lump $9.88 a bag, all with upc code, looks like the good stuff. Looked to me today that there was more stacked up now than during the summer.
  • epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 1,941
    Thanks for the heads up. Checked  my local store and they have it for $9.47 if you buy four or more. Check out what they suggest as frequently bought together:

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 12,988
    Link shows $12.97 for me. That's ok, I have plenty of RO and Wicked Good. Plus, WG is always <$14.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WebassWebass Posts: 135
    Be sure the bag has "Made in USA." If it doesn't, it comes from Mexico and the wood quality is not the same. 

Lenoir City, TN -  Bama fan in Tenn Vol's backyard. 

LBGE, Weber Spirit