Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Pepper Palace - anyone heard/used their stuff?

Friends were at a local mall and saw this new store, the Pepper Palace. Picked up some sauces for me. Has anyone had any first hand experience?
Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!

Comments

• Ahhh the pepper palace. It's a great place. Sorry no first hand experience on any of those particular items. I also have the chipotle rum but yet to break the seal. Let me know what you think if you get into yours before I crack mine. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,314
    edited February 2017
    Wish I had some pearls of wisdom regarding your inquiry but I can offer that pitchers and catchers report this week.  And soon away we go again.  Go A's.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Thanks for the comment, I had never heard of the Pepper Palace. The Tsawwassen Mills mall is First Nations outlet kinda mall and has some interesting US type stores. Amazing thing is there is no French on the labels. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    I have used this place time and again to acquire some excellent Hot Sauces. But never really tried their own BBQ products. 
    Its a fun place. You get to try out some stuff they sell. 

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• lousubcap said:
    Wish I had some pearls of wisdom regarding your inquiry but I can offer that pitchers and catchers report this week.  And soon away we go again.  Go A's.
    Well a guy can't be the oracle of knowledge on everything you know. Grapefruit League play will begin soon enough. Go A's. 
  • @Aviator - buddy who picked these up for me is a chef and he raved about the "taste testing" bar they had set-up.