Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So are we still friends after the Women's March on Washington thread?

Options

Comments

• sctdg
    sctdg Posts: 301
    Options
    You'd think a bunch of grown women would know how to clean up after themselves. Guess they were too busy saving the world to perform such menial task. 

Maybe it's just me but it seems like when a bunch of left wing liberals get together there is a sh!t load of litter left behind . Look at what was left at Woodstock in 1969 .
    The trash that accumulated was amazing Not sure why the Woodstock
    True liberal thinking, someone else will take care of it for me .

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited January 2017
    Options
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/zq2IT

DC was left trashed. What about all the other areas that had the same March?
    I have no qualms with peaceful demonstrations. But, don't trash the place. Hopefully this was not the norm. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/zq2IT

DC was left trashed. What about all the other areas that had the same March?
    I have no qualms with peaceful demonstrations. But, don't trash the place. Hopefully this was not the norm. 
    Making America great!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • keepervodeflame
    Options
    Just so very tired of all of this. Truth be told, if Trump paid for the operation to give sight to a blind child, the majority of the media would some how find a negative aspect and proclaim it loudly totally ignoring or diminishing that a blind child now has sight.  And I really don't like or support him
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    edited January 2017
    Options
    sctdg said:
    You'd think a bunch of grown women would know how to clean up after themselves. Guess they were too busy saving the world to perform such menial task. 

Actually, those signs were intentionally left there, they are not litter per se.

That is one of the entrances to Trumps D.C. hotel and they were left there as a message to The Donald.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Just saw a clip of Ashley Judd's speech.  She is quite a disgusting little piggy.

I find it difficult to believe that any self respecting woman would align herself with the trash which was being spewed- regardless of her political leanings.

Phoenix 
  • waegger
    waegger Posts: 88
    Options
    A lot of the comments on this thread have been disgusting, maybe there's "a little piggy" in some of us.
  • PlanSB
    PlanSB Posts: 90
    Options
    waegger said:
    A lot of the comments on this thread have been disgusting, maybe there's "a little piggy" in some of us.

agree. a lot of the comments in this thread show exactly why some of these women were marching.
  • HeavyG
    edited January 2017
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,772
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    May not like what was said on this thread, but, I do think too many people are ready to jump off bridges. Time to shut up and take it.
    C'mon folks, my fellow Democrats, we just nominated the worst Democratic candidate ever, and the voters selected the worst GOP candidate ever. Both are poor choices which provided unrealistic champions of the American people.
    If there is any anger to be had, it should be directed towards those who are responsible. Plain and simple, it was us the Democrats.
    4 years folks. That is our sentence for allowing Hillary, (calling Americans deplorable), being the entitled candidate she thought she was, not campaigning in states hard enough, so typical of what the party has become, to become the Democratic candidate for president.
    If there should be any anger, after placing it upon ourselves, how about placing some at her feet, for letting the Democratic party fail so miserably, in the last election. 
    Hate Trump all you want. The problem was us, and our candidate, not Trump. 
    4 years of this, we got what we deserved.
    Move on, get involved in redirecting the party, get rid of Clinton, and the other Democrats, that have been along for the ride, and change what matters to the people, all of the people, and this time, don't forget the deplorable. They are Americans, they vote too. There are more of them than the jet setters and Hollywood folks who are so out of touch.

8 years =) its going to be 8
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    @fishlessman C'mon man, have a heart will you. That's piling on. ;)
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,772
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    @fishlessman C'mon man, have a heart will you. That's piling on. ;)
    he seems to be working 24/7 as well, takes an occasional break to tweet, seems to throw the media off his agenda =)

@nola, its a fact, albeit an alternative fact ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    sctdg said:

Actually, those signs were intentionally left there, they are not litter per se.

That is one of the entrances to Trumps D.C. hotel and they were left there as a message to The Donald.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Someone on this forum seems overly concerned with penis size. Paging Doctor Freud.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    PlanSB said:
    waegger said:

agree. a lot of the comments in this thread show exactly why some of these women were marching.
    One could also say all of the protests this past year is exactly the reason this happened. 

Oh, I totally disagree. She should get almost all the credit for the crowds on Friday as well. If it wasn't for her, I'm not convinced this would all be possible. I'm with her, on this one. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Yikes.  Someone's in an abusive relationship.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Maybe one day Melania will chase him down the road with a 9 iron like Tiger's wife did. 
    One way or the other, this will be a very interesting 4 to 8 years.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Today Spicer said Trump finds all of the negative comments about him "demoralizing"

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Today Spicer said Trump finds all of the negative comments about him "demoralizing"

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
    Pot, meet kettle
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    May not like what was said on this thread, but, I do think too many people are ready to jump off bridges. Time to shut up and take it.
    C'mon folks, my fellow Democrats, we just nominated the worst Democratic candidate ever, and the voters selected the worst GOP candidate ever. Both are poor choices which provided unrealistic champions of the American people.
    If there is any anger to be had, it should be directed towards those who are responsible. Plain and simple, it was us the Democrats.
    4 years folks. That is our sentence for allowing Hillary, (calling Americans deplorable), being the entitled candidate she thought she was, not campaigning in states hard enough, so typical of what the party has become, to become the Democratic candidate for president.
    If there should be any anger, after placing it upon ourselves, how about placing some at her feet, for letting the Democratic party fail so miserably, in the last election. 
    Hate Trump all you want. The problem was us, and our candidate, not Trump. 
    4 years of this, we got what we deserved.
    Move on, get involved in redirecting the party, get rid of Clinton, and the other Democrats, that have been along for the ride, and change what matters to the people, all of the people, and this time, don't forget the deplorable. They are Americans, they vote too. There are more of them than the jet setters and Hollywood folks who are so out of touch.

And with all this talk of rigged elections, the Aden primary was the riggged one and ooor Bernie didn't have a chance.  Heck even in the general HillDaBeast hadCNN throwing her debate questions and found all they could to set the table for the win.  But Ron, you are more right than a bourbon slushie when you say she was an even worse candidate than the Donald
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • HeavyG
    Options
    A gentleman and well...The Donald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_CXc9ovqg

• thetrim
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    sctdg said:

Love it!  We meant to do that!  Hahahaha!
    In the era of Obama (and even after I guess) there is no accountability for the libtards!!!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    edited January 2017
    Options
    thetrim said:
    HeavyG said:
    sctdg said:

Love it!  We meant to do that!  Hahahaha!
    In the era of Obama (and even after I guess) there is no accountability for the libtards!!!
    KellyAnne Goebbels and her "alternative facts" say hello.
  • thetrim
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    A gentleman and well...The Donald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_CXc9ovqg
    Michael would've beat his a$$$$$$ if her didn't wait for him (her)
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    PlanSB said:
    waegger said:

You were saying?
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    sctdg said:

So if I disagree with you I can dump my trash in you lawn or doorstep. Classy and intelligent. It's funny how horrified your ilk gets over stupid stuff but applaud this type of stupid stuff. Telling.