Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday pizza

Options
Just plan pepperoni, onion, and cheese. Boboli prease crust. It was delicious. 
Suwanee, GA

Comments

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    That looks really great!!!!

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    You use parchment paper?
  • ChuckR
    ChuckR Posts: 248
    Options
    I did use parchment paper. 
    Suwanee, GA
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Yes, that does look delicious!
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Looks great!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    Can't believe you used parchmant paper!!!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    ChuckR said:
    with Boboli? Isn't that the crap that comes pre-baked?  Parchment for raw dough I get but this, please tell me you're kidding.
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • ChuckR
    Options
    Zippylip said:
    ChuckR said:
    with Boboli? Isn't that the crap that comes pre-baked?  Parchment for raw dough I get but this, please tell me you're kidding.
    Well ZippyLip I am  sorry it is not up to your standards but since I had to get my family feed and get my child to sleep i was a little pressed for time. Yes I did use parchment because it will occasionally stick to the stone. As for kidding, I hope you are kidding since you are getting so worked up over a pizza. 
    Suwanee, GA
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    ChuckR said:
    Zippylip said:
    ChuckR said:
    Well ZippyLip I am  sorry it is not up to your standards but since I had to get my family feed and get my child to sleep i was a little pressed for time. Yes I did use parchment because it will occasionally stick to the stone. As for kidding, I hope you are kidding since you are getting so worked up over a pizza. 
    Chuck, worked up, nah, just trying to understand how you managed to not figure out how to slide an already cooked piece of bread off of a peel?  Seriously I'd think you'd need a thumbtack to keep one of those on there, just mind boggling is all
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    Pizza is something I haven't cooked on the egg in many years.
    Yours looks very good, I think I will give it another try. The crust is always what holds me back.
    Do most people use a pre made crust?
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Don't worry about the haters....if you liked it then all is good.  Nice pic. 
  • ChuckR
    Options
    GregW I get the impression most people make their own, but that is a guess. Stv8r That is exactly the way i feel. Thanks...

Suwanee, GA
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    ChuckR said:
    GregW I get the impression most people make their own, but that is a guess. Stv8r That is exactly the way i feel. Thanks...

I'm with you, when pressed for time a ready made crust will do fine. 
    I'm sure it's a much better pizza than Papa Johns or Pizza hut. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    That looks awesome, I would make myself look foolish eating that.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky