Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"UPDATE" UF table & Rustic cooler

I have completed the Gator green egg table and the UF Gator rustic cooler snapped a couple pics if you'd like to see them

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

Comments

• tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    thats pretty cool and this is coming from a TN fan!
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    I like that, very nice. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Sonny3
    Sonny3 Posts: 455
    Very nicely done, looks great.

I do have a suggestion for you though.  I see the bottle openers but no catch can.  When I installed am opener on my back porch, I also installed a magnetic cap catcher.  This thing works great and the one time we counted it was holding 19 bottle caps when we cleared it off.  I picked it up from Amazon.  Just thought I would pass the tip along to you.

Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    As a guy who was raised in a Seminole household, all I can say is

that looks hideous.

Well done. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Eggcelent!

(see what I did there)

L BGE