Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Garlic Press??

2»

Comments

• nlovold
    nlovold Posts: 194
    Microplane grater or Chef's knife.  I don't like single purpose utensils.  
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @nlovoldDO USE my microplaner a lot. I do as much as possible using knives vs gadgetry. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    I use one of these. You can use it to press the garlic for easy peel....and then roll it across the garlic. I very much like the output size as it is a  little larger than a press.

It is made of stainless and cleans easily in the dish washer. Get one and you will never want a press again.....(my opinion).

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    I use one of these. You can use it to press the garlic for easy peel....and then roll it across the garlic. I very much like the output size as it is a  little larger than a press.

It is made of stainless and cleans easily in the dish washer. Get one and you will never want a press again.....(my opinion).

Got one 5 years ago. Tried it. Didn't like it. Haven't used it in many years.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk