Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How do you delete a post?

Options

Comments

• loveTheEgg
    Options
    If it's been more than an hour since posted...you can't. 
    Brandon, MS
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    First you must travel back in time. After that, you(now) must then convince your then self to not post the post in question. Works every time. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    First you must travel back in time. After that, you(now) must then convince your then self to not post the post in question. Works every time. 
    You're going to regret posting that in the morning, but it will be too late by then to delete.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    If you could let us know which thread you want removed, we will take care of it for you. It is Saturday night and all...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    edited January 2016
    Options
    A sacrafice to the Buffalo must be made.  @nolaegghead was the last one.  @JohnInCarolina was previous to that.  A few others have been sacrificed along the way, but their death has been permanent.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Bottom line is you can't, so don't blow it, you get 1hr. to edit or delete content.
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • Legedouj
    Options
    This is funny.  Thanks anyway!
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Legedouj said:
    This is funny.  Thanks anyway!
    I am glad you have a sense of humor, because I do not have time today for the time travel to remove my response. Ugh!  
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    SGH said:
    Cuss and raise hell on the thread and the buffalo will take care of it for you. Other than that, I don't have a clue. 

We wouldn't know anything bout that though

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The stupid buffalo got my Crimson Tide or Clemson thread. I'm about over the buffalo. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    SGH said:
    The stupid buffalo got my Crimson Tide or Clemson thread. I'm about over the buffalo. 

Mods must be Auburn Fans. :wink: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Buffalo killed my Obama loves guns thread, and the fantasy golf thread.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:

Mods must be Auburn Fans. :wink: 
    This is probably true brother Husker. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    The buffalo is really getting out of hand as of late. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Word to the wise:

Do not search "Naked Buffalo" on google.

Some things cannot be unseen!!
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    SGH said:
    The buffalo is really getting out of hand as of late. 
    I don't know... maybe the Buffalo wants the "eggheadforum" to be about green eggs and cooking. I'm really surprised my shirley trailer thread still exists tbh
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Title it "#FreeNolaegghead.  Buffalo every time =)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • VANcouverEGG
    Options
    Best scenario is never ask.