Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Let's see your Halloween Costume

Options
Let's see your costume!

Me trying to win some prizes at work for a contest.  It's Dumbledore for you non-Harry Potter fans.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    That's a pretty darn good Dumbledore my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Chef_Hobo
    Options
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Will be stealing this idea for the weekend:

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    Will be stealing this idea for the weekend:

There was another "blank in a box" idea I stole for a Christmas gift for my wife. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SmokeyPitt
    Options
    Unfortunately she said "thanks, but it is not the right size." :disappointed: 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    Shot at our "Trunk and Treat" this weekend....

I'm Jake from State Farm. The kid wanted a picture with Jake....  No clue who she is.....

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    I'm going as a serial killer. No costume necessary. Case in point the B2K Killer. He was a Cray Cray Scary SOB but, looked normal. Boogie Boogie 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I'm re-using mine.  Here I am at Henapple's Mid Tennessee Egg Party last summer with my daughter and Henapple.  I look pretty sloppy here, but it was hot, I've been cooking all afternoon and the beer was cold & plentiful.  I'll leave the Tiger cap at home.

Flint, Michigan
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    I'm re-using mine.  Here I am at Henapple's Mid Tennessee Egg Party last summer with my daughter and Henapple.  I look pretty sloppy here, but it was hot, I've been cooking all afternoon and the beer was cold & plentiful.  I'll leave the Tiger cap at home.

It was hot, but dammit we had fun!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I'm thinking about going as a snake charmer this year:

Trick or treat, mofos!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    These kids nailed it! 

Shouldn't they be picking crops or deported?  Owh!  Republican joke! 
    I work in the gubmint and in my building, many of the employees dress up.  No offense to @DaveRichardson but I've seen my fair share of Jakes from State Farm this year.  
    Flint, Michigan
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @DMW - Dwayne, you just need to add some pegs on your neck and you'll make a perfect Frankenfurter.
    Vince from shamwow.  nice.

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Speaking of costumes, punkin this year? :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options
    speaking of pumpkins, thinking of giving them out instead of candies  =)

canuckland
  • SmokeyPitt
    Options
    @DMW- that is quite a coincidence.  I am also going as working-from-home-guy-who-drank-too-much-last-night. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Anyone see this?

I'm glad I only eat the orange and yellow parts.  I assume all of the AIDS is concentrated in the white tip. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    ^^^^^^ Now that is funny- Thanks for the timely warning ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Yes.  And this has been a leading cause of AIDS for thousands of years.  It killed Napoleon and Stalin (candy corn originated)  Thanks for the PSA John.
    Options
    @DMW- that is quite a coincidence.  I am also going as working-from-home-guy-who-drank-too-much-last-night. 
    That wasn't from this morning. That was the morning after a 1:00AM drunken stumble to Sheetz for a burger last weekend. :smiley: 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SmokeyPitt
    Options
    DMW said:
    That wasn't from this morning. That was the morning after a 1:00AM drunken stumble to Sheetz for a burger last weekend. :smiley: 

LOL...I thought I detected an additional measure of shame in your expression that could not be induced by alcohol alone.  So is Sheetz kinda like WaWa crossed with Sonic?  

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    DMW said:

LOL...I thought I detected an additional measure of shame in your expression that could not be induced by alcohol alone.  So is Sheetz kinda like WaWa crossed with Sonic?  
    It's competition with WaWa. We don't have a WaWa within stumbling distance, and the Sonic was closed. So was Arby's. I checked their websites before I left.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Oh Sheetz!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Anyone see this?

I'm glad I only eat the orange and yellow parts.  I assume all of the AIDS is concentrated in the white tip. 

I would believe they give you the trots.  AIDS, not so much.
    Flint, Michigan
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    Jake was tame one for the church event....  Tomorrow will a little more edgy....  I've always wanted to do something from this movie series!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!