Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Voting Help

Options
 I am still fairly new to egging/BBQ. But I have enjoyed the info shared here by the members. I have tried to contribute where I have knowledge. And try to learn where I do not. Now I need a bit of off topic help.

I coach HS girls volleyball. Our girls have been nominated for "team of the Week" in our conference for all Fall sports. The girls have worked so hard all offseason and a win could really boost their confidence. I try to coach both the on court skills as well as preparing their minds for success. I would never ask anything for myself, but for my team, I ask your help. Please vote for Brian McMahon Girls Volleyball. No popups or ads.

http://www.therudenreport.com/vote-for-the-ruden-report-team-of-the-week-17/

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Coach Jim Ienner(Ct.TOPGUN)
LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim

Comments

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Done. Looks like it's gonna be close. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Done. Best of luck to your team
  • Jaime
    Jaime Posts: 87
    Options
    Done!  Good luck!
  • McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Options
    done good luck
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
  • swordsmn
    Options
    Done!
    LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Done. As of right now, yall are winning by a cats whisker.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    I cast my vote.  Good luck. :relaxed: 
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Completed, good luck, sir.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Jaime
    Options
    Just posted this on another forum I hang out in Jim.   Happy to help anyone trying to help kids these days.  Let's see if it works.  These guys are in my fav firearms forum and if they get into this, it could be good :-)  this is @swordsmn stealing wife's ipad
  • SGH
    Options
    Jaime said:
    Just posted this on another forum I hang out in Jim.   Happy to help anyone trying to help kids these days.  
    I have been debating posting it on the BBQ Brethern to help out. Only thing is they usually kill threads like that immediately because they ain't Q related. May send one of the moderators I know a message and see if it will fly.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CtTOPGUN
    Options
     Thanks to all that have voted so far. I really do appreciate you taking the time to help. It's tight, but we now have a small lead. Got to keep this up thru Wednesday... 

Anyone not yet voted, PLEASE HELP!

LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

Jim
  • swordsmn
    swordsmn Posts: 683
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yeah, I worried about that @SGH with the old pharts in this gun forum.   Oh well, we'll see.  Seems like a good cause for a guy pretty new to our little world.
  • swordsmn
    Options
    @CtTOPGUN  this'll cost ya... You have to post a new guy cook with pictures soon!  Sounds fair to me.. :-)
  • CtTOPGUN
    Options
    swordsmn said:
    @CtTOPGUN  this'll cost ya... You have to post a new guy cook with pictures soon!  Sounds fair to me.. :-)

Sounds real fair to me as well. But I am near computer illiterate. I have tried, and simply have no clue how to attach pics on this forum. Each forum I belong to has a different method. Some I get, while others(like this one) I do not. But I will get some tech help and figure it out.

Jim

Jim
  • swordsmn
    edited September 2015
    Options
    In the Leave a Comment window below see the icons that start with B then I , etc? Look further to right and you'll see a black piece o paper with a dog ear'd upper right corner , click that or the little triangle next to it... There you can browse to your jpg pic 
    same thing works for New Discussion.  And welcome to the forum Coach.
  • SGH
    Options
    swordsmn said:
    Yeah, I worried about that @SGH with the old pharts in this gun forum.   Oh well, we'll see.  Seems like a good cause for a guy pretty new to our little world.
    I sent Ron a message. Waiting on his reply. Hope that he says it ok. I'm pretty well known and liked on the Brethern. It would get a lot of votes 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How long does the vote go on? I will get everyone at Deep Gulf Energy to vote for you tomorrow night if it will be still going on. If they seem hesitant to vote, I will threaten to fire them. That should get you numerous votes ;)

Status- Standing by.

• CtTOPGUN
    Options
    SGH said:
    How long does the vote go on? I will get everyone at Deep Gulf Energy to vote for you tomorrow night if it will be still going on. If they seem hesitant to vote, I will threaten to fire them. That should get you numerous votes ;)

It ends on Wednesday. Not sure the time. So votes tomorrow/Tuesday are great!

Jim
  • swordsmn
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lol..  I think he said till Wednesday.   @SGH if you're ever in ATL, let me buy you a drink or take you to the range  we belong to.  Wife and I really enjoy your posts!
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Just voted, good luck.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    CtTOPGUN said:

It ends on Wednesday. Not sure the time. So votes tomorrow/Tuesday are great!
    I'm glad to hear this. I can pick you up some votes tomorrow night when I'm back at the spool base. If I get the green light to post the link on the Brethern, you will pick up a few thousand votes. Like Eggers, the Brethern is always willing to help out. 

Status- Standing by.

• CtTOPGUN
    Options
    First pic of one egg cook. Many more pics/stories/recipes to come!
    Double smoked ham and a mess of ribs on the large.

Figured I would try again using Google Chrome as I cant get pics to transfer using IE. Seems Chrome fixes a lot of things I could never figure out.

Thank you all for your generous help with this contest and all the wonderful cooks posted!

Jim
  • Jaime
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Had to try and help like hubby, so I posted on my facebook. BTW, great looking cook pic!
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    Voted.

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    Voted.  They are up by almost 100 at this time.....  Keep it up, EggHeads!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Vote early and vote often.  Done.  Great cook pic-BTW.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Davec433
    Options
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Done.  Got a little breathing room now, but not much.  
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Danielson
    Options
    Done, good luck