Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last few cooks

Options
Sorry haven't been socialable lately but I have been egging :) here's a collage of a few of them smoked chicken/thighs ... Steaks ... And 70+ wings all were great ... Hope you all have a great week and happy egging :) 

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

Comments

• Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    Who knew that someone with such terrible tastes in regards to choosing a football team could have great taste when it comes to food?  Jk man great looking cooks! 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Everything looks great, expect Paul.  That might be one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    Those are goodlooking cooks.  But I gotta go with @Grillin_beers and even pile on some as your taste in beer is as bad as your taste in football teams.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Looks good. Good reason to be busy. Go Mizzou!
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Who knew that someone with such terrible tastes in regards to choosing a football team could have great taste when it comes to food?  Jk man great looking cooks! 
    A classic post right there....also just bustin on you Gator.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Sweet100s
    Sweet100s Posts: 553
    Options
    Wings look awesome! 
  • BigGreenGator
    Options
    Thanks guys ... I expect the football rhetoric to start ramping up quite a bit here now lol 

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I expect the football rhetoric to start ramping up quite a bit here now lol 
    Great looking grub brother. And Roll Tide!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.