Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home from the N. Ga. Mtn Eggfest

Hotch
Hotch Posts: 3,564
edited May 2015 in EggHead Forum

First I want to say we met a lot of the guys from this forum. We enjoyed meeting and talking with each of you. Thanks for stopping by our shed. I would have liked to spend more time with ya'll but with over 2,000 tasters it was full throttle start to finish.

We added it up and served over 660 of our Chipotle Citrus Bourbon BBQ Meatballs, 450 Jalapeño Cheddar Beef Sausage Bites with our Tequila BBQ Sauce and 450 Pineapple bites with our Caribbean Rum Caramel sauce. It got a little busy.

Before the fest I took a few pics. We got way to busy for me to take any during.

I want to thank our host @egret John Hall and his crew for another great North Georgia Mountain Eggfest. And all of the great people of Hiawassee for supporting the Fest.

@Piney I had a great time hanging out with you and your lovely wife. Thanks.

And please send me your slaw recipe.

Jeremiah I will post the recipe for our new and improved "Not So White Salsa" you had at the meet and greet shortly 

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
BGE Chiminea
Prosper, TX

Comments