Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bachelor party menu ideas....ideas needed

Options
Walt2015
Walt2015 Posts: 583
edited March 2015 in EggHead Forum
alright guys need some input here. One of my good friends is getting married and he's having 3 groomsmen. We all hang out a lot and originally planned a camping/fishing trip but one of the guys recently switched jobs and wasn't able to commit to the trip financially. We are going to take that trip in May after his wedding and before a couple of us move away, but we are doing a guy's weekend next weekend while his fiancée is out of town. I live literally 1 mile away so the plan is to egg and drink heavily all weekend. Not just about getting the large over there vs. cooking here and just running stuff over. I know we want to grab some prime ribeyes from a local butcher but what other ideas do you have for me? They've eaten brisket, shoulder and ribs off the egg and love them all but might do something a little different for one of the cooks. 

Thanks in advance
Memphis, TN ----> Chattanooga, TN

Comments