Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Late Birthday present.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
Just got home from work and my wife had this waiting on me when I walked through the door. She is a keeper in my opinion. Nonetheless I did scold her for it being nine days late!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Keeper for sure :D
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    That is sweet ass sweet! Congrats, and Merry Christmas to you annd yours as well @SGH!
    :-bd
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • SGH
    Options
    @anton- Thank you brother. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well my friend.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Whoa!  Nice!... @SGH -- My wife got me something similar. a cup-cake and a nail clipper.  :(

Merry Christmas! You're one of the best!
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• johnmitchell
    Options
    Happy Christmas to you and your Family...You have a great Wife...Love that Choc cake pic..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Nothing better than chocolate icing on yellow cake and a big glass of milk! Merry Christmas and you better be good to her. She may use those shears on you while you sleep!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Circumcision scissors? =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SGH
    Options
    henapple said:

You are killing me Uncle Apple ;)

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    henapple said:
    For the record, it would take something far larger than those to trim my massive monster. I don't call it Unit #14 for nothing ;)

Status- Standing by.

• corb69
    corb69 Posts: 155
    Options
    Definitely a keeper. Let us know what you get for Christmas.......
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    My wife never has my present ready on my birthday either. Looks like a great present!
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Merry Christmas brother @sgh
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• SGH
    Options
    grege345 said:

Merry Christmas brother @sgh

Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Very cool present for the missus... and, an even cooler way of delivering it. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• boochsr71
    Options
    better late than never!! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, thanks all your great posts!!

Booch- from Medina, Ohio

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    You are not worthy [-(
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    Options
    Mickey said:
    You are not worthy [-(
    There is a lot of truth in that statement. Nonetheless I'm going to keep it!!!!!!

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    @SGH Happy late birthday and hope you have a merry christmas. I just had a friend bring me a package from New Orleans on hisxway to see his kids for christmas. Got 3 redfish, 2 flounder, 10lbs of HUGE jumbo shrimp and 15lbs live oysters. I'm excited.

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌
    Thank you brother. Sounds like you are fixing to whip up my kind of meal. Enjoy it man. Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    The EggHead community is going to ROFLAO if the MM is for your son. It'll even be funnier when he takes credit for the necklace.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Willieb9000
    Options
    So --- how did the necklace go over? I told my wife about it the other day. I said the moral of the story is - buy a man an egg, get a diamond necklace in return! She rolled her eyes. But then she asked me today What happened with it. I said I would ask.
    LBGE; Adjustable Rig
    Delaware County, PA
  • SGH
    Options
    She honestly broke down in tears my friend. I'm back on her good side for a little while! I'm taking full advantage of the situation before it wears off ;)

Status- Standing by.

• anzyegg
    anzyegg Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Looks like an awesome cake my friend....
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    SGH said:

She honestly broke down in tears my friend. I'm back on her good side for a little while! I'm taking full advantage of the situation before it wears off ;)

That's cool. Love making folks that happy.

and of course, strike while the irons hot!
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    She's a keeper.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Very classy act sir ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• SGH
    Options
    Very classy act sir ...

Thank you brother. I have my moments, just not very often ;)

Status- Standing by.

• jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Way to go @sgh, I can think of no better award than the coveted..... Wait for it......
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • SGH
    Options
    @jhl192‌ - Thank you brother, you are to kind.

Status- Standing by.