Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Getting ready.

SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
The holidays are fast approaching my friends. That said, I'm getting ready. This is my favorite time of the year. From now until New Years is when I really like to kick back and just cook. Starting tonight, the units are coming up to temp and online. Going to let Unit #1 idle at 225 degrees all night. Got 50 pounds of turkey and 40 pounds of ham going in it about mid day tomorrow. Once these small items are cooked and out of the way, the real cooking will begin. Unit #1 will run constant from now until New Years. I want to wish all of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Hope that yall are healthy and happy. Here is Unit #1 coming to life and breathing very heavy oak and pecan smoke.
Getting ready brothers and sisters.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments