Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Stew

Options
Simple cook Beef Stew in a CI dutch oven done on the Xlarge BGE .Once this is done tonight Brunswick Stew goes on . Never tried it before but its made with pulled pork and smoked chicken so it's gotta be good 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Looks good! Brunswick stew can be really tasty. Let us know how yours comes out.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    The beef stew looks awesome brother. How about the Brunswick? Did you get to make it?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    Brunswick stewed turned out awesome although i missed judged the amount of pepper it was still really good 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @bigphil‌
    Looks like a winner to me my friend =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.