Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Head Tables

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,055
    edited September 2014
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    Are you going to be in NO at the event?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • texaswigtexaswig Posts: 2,226
    When I first seen those pics I thought. This is gonna be trouble because I recognized the table. But I forgot cazzy had someone build it. It's a nice piece of work.
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
  • texaswig said:
    When I first seen those pics I thought. This is gonna be trouble because I recognized the table. But I forgot cazzy had someone build it. It's a nice piece of work.
    Lol thank you
  • SGH said:
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌ Are you going to be in NO at the event?
    The Eggtoberfest??
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    No ma'am. Nola's brisket event.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • Oh when and where?? 
  • TigerTonyTigerTony Posts: 1,005
    *FOR SALE*
    T-Shirt xxl- worn 8 times (slept in twice)
    Washed once.
    $20 free shipping

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• TigerTony said:
    *FOR SALE* T-Shirt xxl- worn 8 times (slept in twice) Washed once. $20 free shipping
    Lol! Maybe if it was worn a bit more
    edited September 2014

Status- Standing by.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 14,011

TigerTony said:

The table looks like some first class work. I like it!
    @cazzy Are you in on this? ;) and @Kyrstie checkin out your tat. What's it say?

The image shown is actually @cazzy table, my all time favorite table so far! And the tat says "float on" its a Modest Mouse song :)

Kyrstie, I love the tattoo. One of my favorite bands.
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    Forgive me for not saying it in my earlier responses. Welcome to the forum ma'am. Enjoy!

Status- Standing by.

• Modest Mouse + 1

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • TigerTony said:
    The table looks like some first class work. I like it!
    @cazzy Are you in on this? ;) and @Kyrstie checkin out your tat. What's it say?

The image shown is actually @cazzy table, my all time favorite table so far! And the tat says "float on" its a Modest Mouse song :)
    Kyrstie, I love the tattoo. One of my favorite bands.
    Thank you!! Me too! Can't wait for them to come to TX!
  • SGH said:
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌ Forgive me for not saying it in my earlier responses. Welcome to the forum ma'am. Enjoy!
    Thank you so much!
  • Modest Mouse + 1
    Thank you :)
  • HankyorkeHankyorke Posts: 146
    edited September 2014

SGH said:

@Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    Ma'am I think your tables are awesome. Can you PM me some prices? My wife has been wanting to get a new table as mine is in foul shape. Thanks.

Sent :)

But I thought you were just here for ideas? Not to SPAM your tables...

LBGE

BTFU!

• cazzycazzy Posts: 9,064
    Hankyorke said:
    SGH said:
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌ Ma'am I think your tables are awesome. Can you PM me some prices? My wife has been wanting to get a new table as mine is in foul shape. Thanks.
    LOL.  She was asked and has already apologized.  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • According to the new unwritten laws of the forum the OP must apologize every third post so that those that don't start at the beginning will be caught up. 

I will never ever promote anything here.  

• cazzy said:

Hankyorke said:

SGH said:

@Kyrstie_Mandarin‌
    Ma'am I think your tables are awesome. Can you PM me some prices? My wife has been wanting to get a new table as mine is in foul shape. Thanks.

And she also said she wasn't here to SPAM and is passing out pricing via the forum... If you're here to SPAM fine then do it and take the flame, but don't **** around and say your here to learn

LBGE

BTFU!

edited September 2014
    Hankyorke said:
    Hankyorke said:
    SGH said:
    @Kyrstie_Mandarin‌ Ma'am I think your tables are awesome. Can you PM me some prices? My wife has been wanting to get a new table as mine is in foul shape. Thanks.
    And she also said she wasn't here to SPAM and is passing out pricing via the forum... If you're here to SPAM fine then do it and take the flame, but don't **** around and say your here to learn
    Clearly she's here to make coin.  I believe she was already warned by a few.

Like I said, but you failed to comprehend or acknowledge...she was asked for prices .  That is NOT SPAM.  Her first post, that was SPAM.

Go cook something and calm your tits!     :P
  • HankyorkeHankyorke Posts: 146
    edited September 2014
    Passing out prices is spam.

You calm you vag :)

LBGE

BTFU!

• Do we have a throw down in the making Hankyorke V Cazzy???? WTH??

edited September 2014
    Hankyorke said:
    Passing out prices is spam. You calm you vag :)
    1st post, possibly spam...private message to one member who requested said information.  NOT SPAM.

spam
    spam/
    noun
    1. 1.
      irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

• XC242XC242 Posts: 1,102
    Can you paint them orange? An orange table helps an egg cook things faster...
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
    Do we have a throw down in the making Hankyorke V Cazzy???? WTH??
    Nah, he is a nobody.  Not nearly as entertaining as SGH.
  • And just when I put on my popcorn!  

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,986
    I was gonna quit the forum but I love a **** fight...calm your vag? =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,005
    @henapple‌ if you don't change your avatar I'm outta here!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

@cazzy‌
    I'm taking that as a compliment!!

Status- Standing by.