Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Thatgrimguy! A taste of the South!

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,890
Had a surprise this morning when the FedEx guy dropped off a package. Looks like my "to try" list just got longer!!! Thank you, Scott!!!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Sure thing!! Thanks for the rutland service you provide all of us eggheads!!  Hope you enjoy the care package!  My eggs will definitely enjoy their gaskets!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    Man what a great friend! I haven't had any of those but I'm sure they're awesome.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Two Eggheads helping each other out! That is what it is all about. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    "Slap Ya Mama" is a really good all purpose rub. One of my favorites.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    I wasn't sure if you could the the "Slap ya mama" it's definitely the most commercial of what I sent.

The Remolaude is just a unique thing to New Orleans, we eat it with seafood and on poboys. It's a great dipping sauce (like a cajun tartar sauce). By FAR the best bottled version out there. Tastes exactly like it does in the restaurant and I'm pretty sure its the same thing Commander's Palace uses.

And the Daddy's BBQ is just a good general rub that is local to Mississippi.   Hope you enjoy it all!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,890
    Options
    I wasn't sure if you could the the "Slap ya mama" it's definitely the most commercial of what I sent.

The Remolaude is just a unique thing to New Orleans, we eat it with seafood and on poboys. It's a great dipping sauce (like a cajun tartar sauce). By FAR the best bottled version out there. Tastes exactly like it does in the restaurant and I'm pretty sure its the same thing Commander's Palace uses.

And the Daddy's BBQ is just a good general rub that is local to Mississippi.   Hope you enjoy it all!
    Oh I will! Thanks again!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.