Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A little help please

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Hapster?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Your daily laugh for the day.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGDyB_yPmw
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    #teammeat in honor of the pole smokers.

Hot Pockets spent a lot of money on that vid. It needed a lot more of Kate Upton IMHO.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    BUT... A little Kate Upton is better than no Kate Upton.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    @saluki2007 masterful.  That's what I'm shooting for. 
    Some limp wristed simpleton disagreed that the NYT crossword could be done in a half hour to fortyfive minutes. Hmmm 1.) Across: first letter 'P', five letters; "What's new, _-cat ...."; 1965 Tom Jones hit
    "It is, of course better to know useless things than to know nothing".  - Seneca the Elder :P

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• SenecaTheYounger
    SenecaTheYounger Posts: 368
    edited April 2014
    >"It is, of course better to know useless things than to know nothing"

Said the Lawyer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Copia ciborum subtilitas impeditur

Seneca Falls, NY

• saluki2007
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Good god we are a strange bunch. I guess that's why I love it here so much. Lost souls, perverts, and weirdos make me happy
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    >"It is, of course better to know useless things than to know nothing"

Said the Lawyer.

Said Seneca The Elder - any relation?

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

• Although "esq" implies a lawyerly association, I can infer that you are at least very likely not a trial attorney, or you would be better skilled at verbal banter, wit, badinage, and raillery.

I will withdraw, as a sport offers no real reward when the opponent is lesser skilled to the degree I am sensing you are.  Unfortunately, this is not golf, where we (and especially others, neutral) could add or subtract a definitive number of strokes to your scorecard, in order to compensate you for your inabilities and bring you closer to me for purposes of declaring a winner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seneca Falls, NY

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I'm stopping by my local Hot Pockets purveyor, picking up a few, and contemplating life for 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

"Man this is good, just like the Hypn-"

• saluki2007
    Guys eggcelsior found his shirt to sell:

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• HDumptyEsq
    Although "esq" implies a lawyerly association, I can infer that you are at least very likely not a trial attorney, or you would be better skilled at verbal banter, wit, badinage, and raillery.

I will withdraw, as a sport offers no real reward when the opponent is lesser skilled to the degree I am sensing you are.  Unfortunately, this is not golf, where we (and especially others, neutral) could add or subtract a definitive number of strokes to your scorecard, in order to compensate you for your inabilities and bring you closer to me for purposes of declaring a winner.

The esq. reference is merely an indication of being an English male. In matters related to mail an address requires one of 'master, mister (Mr) or Esq. and makes no representation as to profession.
    Your reference to a handlcap may have other implications as a ruse by the use of egotistical perceived superior linguistic capacity. I, too withdraw from this unrewarding thrust and parry.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    Although "esq" implies a lawyerly association, I can infer that you are at least very likely not a trial attorney, or you would be better skilled at verbal banter, wit, badinage, and raillery.

The esq. reference is merely an indication of being an English male. In matters related to mail an address requires one of 'master, mister (Mr) or Esq. and makes no representation as to profession.
    Your reference to a handlcap may have other implications as a ruse by the use of egotistical perceived superior linguistic capacity. I, too withdraw from this unrewarding thrust and parry.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Watch "I'm Not Crazy, My Mother Had Me Tested - Sheldon …" on YouTube
    I'm Not Crazy, My Mother Had Me Tested - Sheldon …: http://youtu.be/arUVpcGIIiA
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • @humpty: I would not say that it was a ruse implying superior linguistic capability.  It was instead a blatant declaration. 

Seneca Falls, NY

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Never bring a gun to a slap fight.

En Garde!

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,851
    It's not serious until they take their shirt off.

NOLA
  • HDumptyEsq
    Then it should read "assumed superiority". ASSumed only by yourself.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• saluki2007
    Since everyone is drinking whisky today, I'm just gonna throw this out there: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1235372
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Since you threw that out there, you should have paid attention on the original forum, where McNuttly's identity was clearly known, if not at first, when he ultimately revealed it.

Seneca Falls, NY

• HDumptyEsq
    Since everyone is drinking whisky today, I'm just gonna throw this out there: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1235372
    Well said. My apologies for getting gritty. The last thing I want to do is upset the members of this forum. I'll tone it down.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• saluki2007
    While I have been contributing and laugh my a$$ off on the many of threads this has crossed over on, I happened to run across that while looking at some of eggerrinLa's comments.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    How the hell do I miss this stuff?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    You need to obsessively check the forum several times a day.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • HDumptyEsq

DMW said:
    You need to obsessively check the forum several times a day.
    I've now retired and have a little more time to do as DMW suggests. I now fear I shouldn't and just go about other business and stay out of trouble.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    @HdumptyEsq No you should carry on with business as usual, it's more fun for the rest of us. :-) For those of us not lucky enough to be retired, smartphones have raised time wasting to a whole nother level. :))
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker