Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Shout out to RRP

Options
Hats off to Ron for hooking me up with a Rutland! The detailed instructions, his patience answering all of my questions, and the fact that he even called me tonight to make sure I didn't misunderstand something he said in an email were all much appreciated. Thanks a bunch Ron! The install was very easy. Will be firing it up tomorrow night to try it out!
XL BGE

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    I'm actually blushing! Glad I could help you, Cory.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • ericp
    ericp Posts: 152
    Options
    Many big companies should hire him as a consultant. His customer service is unbeatable
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    I actually WANT my gasket to fail so I can order one from RRP!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    ericp said:
    Many big companies should hire him as a consultant. His customer service is unbeatable
    Blushing some more, but having been retired now for 9+ years I won't be sticking my head back in the head yoke! LOL
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @RRP is one of the best people on the forum. He hooked me up a few months back and was very kind and helpful. He even sent my gasket before i had his address to send him the payment. Not many people like him left in the world. He is one of the good ones.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Forgot to say you cant beat his price either. He includes very detailed step by step instructions as well. If he is ever in my neck of the woods he will be treated to a all you can eat shrimp and prime rib dinner for his kindness.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Buckdodger
    Buckdodger Posts: 957
    Options
    Ditto on all the remarks above....you can count on Ron.

Bob

Opelika, Alabama