Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We did healthy tonight

Options

I was at HEB yesterday and one of the cooks asked me if I liked brussel sprout.  I told that I was indifferent, but I would not cross the road to eat one.  The gauntlet thrown, he challenged me to a taste of his…..Darn they were good and then he shared his recipe.  Made them tonight, and let me tell you I would cross 6 lanes of traffic for these….Even other half ate the 3 I gave him and then did seconds and thirds. 

The twice baked taters medallions were from the Pioneer Women’s website.  Here is the URL:   http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

Brussel sprouts marinated in an herbs and EVOO then on the egg to share space with the almost baked tater 

After Brussels sprouts cooked added tablespoon of Better than Good Bacon Jam and returned to the heat.  Reverse sear on the tri tip

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments